WDA Payment Arrangement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4667 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After months and months of putting this on hold for fear really of the constant phone calls and affect it could have on my OH's job, I sent them an email requesting a payment plan. As stated in other threads, they require bank statements and and I&E sheet.

The I&E sheet I have no problem with, but this loan is in mr slg's name and we have separate accounts, and all the bills come out of my account, so if I were to send in a bank statement, not only will it show he had a good payday last month due to overtime, but it will just look like he spends money on nothing, which is not true as he gives me money to pay our priority debts!

Is there anything I can quote to get them to provide a repayment plan without the rigmaroll of explaining why his money was greater last month and where it goes! Any help would be great.

I sent the I&E without bank statments, fingers crossed now. My offer is more than reasonable, we owe £485 and have offered £100 per month, that is what we have been paying to roll it over any way! Will update you when I get a response, hopefully sooner rather than later!

They will accept my offer without having to prove certain bills like childcare if I raise my offer by £26 a month to clear over 4 months, this is fine by me, they still want bank statements so I have told them I dont have a recent one at the moment. How do they take the payments for these plans?

I pay via a standing order as i am in control of my money that way not them. Make sure u request their details and state you wabt to pay via standing. Also i know this is in many post get then ti confirm total outstanding and interest and charges are frozen.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say that my experience with sorting out a payment plan was actually rather pleasant! No nasty phone calls just very decent emails which enabled us to sort this out very swiftly. The lady I dealt with was Emma Considine, so far so good, 3 more payments to go woohoo!