stalin's dead

Delivery of ESA50 to ATOS - Will it get there?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2998 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

HI

I completed my ESA50 last night and it has to be rec'd by ATOS by the 11/07/2011.

I need to guarantee it is rec'd by ATOS so do I take it there by hand, send by recorded delivery or special delivery?

I need proof that ATOS have actually rec'd and signed for my completed ESA50 and I don't trust ATOS as far as I can thrown them so I was wondering what others on here have used to ensure these important docs actually rec'd by ATOS?

Thanks

I just posted it in the envelope provided. As far as I'm aware there's not an issue with atos claiming they haven't received ESA50's. Apart from the normal issues with royal mail losing a certain percentage of post.

Just take a copy before you send it and phone up before the deadline to check its been received. Even if it gets lost, I've seen people get extensions to complete another one.

If you can get to the post office, you could ask for a proof of posting certificate. It doesn't prove delivery, of course, but not all DWP DMs are completely unreasonable - you may be able to get an extension to complete another if you can you prove you sent it but it hasn't been received.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.