BH Charge on Property wont play ball

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3530 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My friend was taken to court by Santandur in April for falling behind with her mortgage payments, she got this repossession suspended as they have a sale pending on the property by a family member allowing them to stay in the house as tenants afterwards. Everything is ready for the purchase to go ahead but BHorse who have the 2nd charge wont consent to the sale as the sale amount will go to Santandur as a 1st charge.

Payments of nearly £400 month are made to BH but they wont agree to these payments/releasing the charge as it will then be an unsecured loan to them on the remaining £20k.

They are fully aware that the house will now continue to get repossessed, Santandur will get what it goes for at auction & it being in negative equity will mean they get nothing.

Santandur have given my friend less than a month before proceedings commence again to get BH to release the charge so the sale can go ahead. Can anybody advise on how they can do this? It just does not make sense why BH would allow this to happen to achieve nothing from it?

My friend & partner (who has a 10year old child) now have the worry of losing their home and may be forced into bankruptcy as there only option!

CAG NEEDS FUNDS PLEASE DONATE AS MUCH OR AS LITTLE WHERE POSSIBLE

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/paypal.php?go=donate