Bet365 - problems with account and deposit.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4678 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok, bit of a random one and can't find anywhere else to put it but I'm fuming.

Feeling in a bit of a bingo mood, I had a look around online for a site with good sign up offers. I chose bet365 bingo.

Now - and I know this is my fault - I'd previously opened a betting account on the bet365 site to place a football bet, then totally forgotten about it. It wasn't a bingo account though.

So... opened my bet365 bingo account this afternoon. Got the confirmation email, all fine. then I was directed to a page to make a deposit. I deposited £15 and got a nice bonus.

All good so far. Went to play a game and noticed I'd been logged out. Tried to log in, no luck. Tried to retrieve my password, apparently the account no longer exists.

I opened the interactive chat app to ask what was happening. Apparently, I should have used my betting account. The new account had been closed as soon as I made a deposit.

But here's the problem - I asked about the £15 and bonus, and was told that I would get the £15 back in 7-10 working days (!!!) and no bonus.

Not sure where to go from here, but I really don't think this is fair. Pretty sure that if they can take my money instantly, I can get it back as quickly but they won't budge. Also pretty sure they could have flagged up the account issue earlier.

Any suggestions?

Ok, bit of a random one and can't find anywhere else to put it but I'm fuming.

Feeling in a bit of a bingo mood, I had a look around online for a site with good sign up offers. I chose bet365 bingo.

Now - and I know this is my fault - I'd previously opened a betting account on the bet365 site to place a football bet, then totally forgotten about it. It wasn't a bingo account though.

So... opened my bet365 bingo account this afternoon. Got the confirmation email, all fine. then I was directed to a page to make a deposit. I deposited £15 and got a nice bonus.

All good so far. Went to play a game and noticed I'd been logged out. Tried to log in, no luck. Tried to retrieve my password, apparently the account no longer exists.

I opened the interactive chat app to ask what was happening. Apparently, I should have used my betting account. The new account had been closed as soon as I made a deposit.

But here's the problem - I asked about the £15 and bonus, and was told that I would get the £15 back in 7-10 working days (!!!) and no bonus.

Not sure where to go from here, but I really don't think this is fair. Pretty sure that if they can take my money instantly, I can get it back as quickly but they won't budge. Also pretty sure they could have flagged up the account issue earlier.

Any suggestions?

They dont actually get the money instantly.... just get authority form the bank that they will get the money. Typically you will get this back in 3 days.

You may still be enititled under your 1st account, if you havent played bingo on that account.

The beeting companies only ofer 1 bonus per customer, and people like me will try and set up multiple accounts, especially when i move house..... some catch on im existing customer, others give the bonus aain!