Lowell & Shop Direct Lost & found CCA...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4673 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had an account with Additions which i fell behind with the payments for, anyway to cut a long story short, they consistently added; Charges for Interest @ 49%, Debt collection letters @ £12 and minimum payment charges @ £12 they also added telephone charges @ £12 despite informing me by letter that they do not have my phone number. And in the short space of a few months my balance went from £700 to £1100

also all the above charges were added whilst in a payment plan.

I disputed the above and The account was eventually sold to Lowell, i CCA'd them and after a while they got back to me saying the account was closed as they could not find it.

now 9 months later i have received a letter saying they have found it, and want the full balance in 7 days.

What can i do now?

FWIW the CCA is a one page jobbie with no date of Sig and an incorrect DOB (which would make me 3 years old)

thanks in advance for any help.

Sorry Choppers, only just seen this, you don't work to their timetable, only yours, they had 12 = 2 days in which they were supposed to comply with your request instead they took months, it would be good if you could post the alleged agreement up for peeps to have a look at to give their opinion on enforceability using a site such as photobucket removing all personal details first.

Very likely Choppers and don't reply to them until you get something in writing and then only reply by writing to them recorded delivery. The agreement doesn't look enforceable but I am hoping someone with more knowledge will come along and have a look at it for you.