Camden Residents Parking

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4683 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have you been issued with a PCN (Penalty Charge Notice) because unbeknown to you your residents parking permit had expired?

Did you know that it is your fault as you agreed to Camden's terms and conditions saying it is your responsibility to renew your permit even if the permit carries no indication as to the renewal date and if you didn't receive notification from the council that it was due?

Do you think this is fair? What happens if you don't have access to the internet and can't check your permit? Did you receive a 'sticker' telling you the expiry date? Do you still have the email they sent you a year ago with the expiry date on it? How do you get a parking permit if you don't agree with their terms and conditions.

If this has happened to you, please let me know as I'm am trying to collate information as to how many people have been caught this way.

Thank you

Best thing to do is to serve Camden with an FOI request.

Also, the best way to complain about this is through the Local Authority Ombudsman

Best thing to do is to serve Camden with an FOI request.

Also, the best way to complain about this is through the Local Authority Ombudsman

Thanks - I've applied under the FOI and I'm awaiting a response, but I will complain to the LAO.

Much appreciated.

Richard