Arrow have taken over Egg Loan

The Debt Star
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4584 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right, well, complaint sent to Arrow and also a FOS complaint fired off today ref Wescot.

Arrow:

1. Instructing a DCA on a prior disputed debt

2. Not updating balance with CRAs

3. Not responding in a timely fashion to correspondence

4. Requesting copy of the Deed of Assignment

5. Not sending me statements

Arrow will get a smattering of formal complaints to the FOS on EACH of the separate complaints :) after 8 weeks if no response in detail to each complaint and I will also complain to the OFT, TS and ICO when the 8 weeks expires. Tick tock........

Wescot:

1. Breach of s.40 AJA

2. Breach of OFT Guidance on debt collection (prior disputed debt)

3. Failure to send response within 4 weeks of receiving it as per their own glossy complaints handling procedure

4. failure to provide their Final Response within 8 weeks

Advice and comments posted by The Debt Star reflect only my personal opinion and it is up to you alone to decide what action you should take. You should always seek independent legal advice from your own qualified legal advisor.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they wll respond. It'll end up going to the FOS - The Debt Star wants some compo! :boxing:

Advice and comments posted by The Debt Star reflect only my personal opinion and it is up to you alone to decide what action you should take. You should always seek independent legal advice from your own qualified legal advisor.

Hi thanks MC. Yes, I'm after a few shekels on this one. If I get 'em the beer's on me.

It just might when the Yanks have :)

:tea: well I'm sure I would benefit from that way of thinking as well. probably too late. but Arrow can afford to part with some shkalim

If you intend to pursue compensation,always

communicate with the compliance manager or

director, they are the people who are responsible

for supposedly making sure that these situations

don't happen in the first place.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

what I might do is await either a shoddy response from them or let 8 weeks pass with no response, and then go to the CEO before I hit them with a combined string of complaints to the FOS, TS, OFT and ICO.

do you know the contact details and name for Arrow's Chief Executive Officer?

Edited by The Debt Star

CEO Zachary Buckman

Compliance Georgina Hayes,

all a the head office address.

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

CEO Zachary Buckman

Compliance Georgina Hayes,

all a the head office address.

Brig.

The CEO sounds distinctly American...

Edited by The Debt Star

Lot of Buckmans' in the midlands

I am told.

yeah, Zacharys too I suppose? :!:

Zachary T. Buckman III Jr., "considerably richer than yow."

Just provided the information

you were looking for.

I remember Dr. Rob BUCKMAN

from the Pink Med Show years

ago very English:madgrin:

I am new to CAG and have been following this thread from the start, as a secret observer! Thank you for sharing this as I am in an almost identical position with Egg and Arrow, and believe it or not Wescot! Can I PM you I have a few questions to ask?

Zachary T Buckman Jr III! pmsl. yes, very american I think!!!!!!!

• Confused 1

Zachary T Buckman Jr III! pmsl. yes' date=' very american I think!!!!!!![/quote']

LOL, no, apparently he's from west Bromwich :madgrin:

As with the Brig, feel free to PM whichever of us you wish. We're all here to help each other. And welcome to CAG!

I have somethng of a potential breakthrough today as the FOS have intimiated in an email to me that Egg are prepared to recall the loan from ARROW. If true this will be a massive cave in by them and would be nothing less than a total victory! particularlyif he FOS adjudicates on the PPI and compo I have been asking from Egg.

By the way MiD, why not start your own Arrow thread?

No body believes the origins

of my surname but my origin

is impeccable:madgrin:

I have somethng of a potential breakthrough today as the FOS have intimiated in an email to me that Egg are prepared to recall the loan from ARROW. If true this will be a massive cave in by them and would be nothing less than a total victory! particularlyif he FOS adjudicates on the PPI and compo I have been asking from Egg.

well done debt Star!

Yes I will start a thread of my own over the next few days. I have a lot to think about and will pull everything together. I will also PM you shortly.

Best,

MiD

Have just taken a call from my adjudicator. He says that Egg hav agreed to recall the account from Arrow! Result!!!