ARC/Trevor Munn

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4660 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys needing some advice i have recived a letter from trevor munn solicitors satating they will be issuing court documents in 10 days.I have sent 3 cca request letters to arc which they have refused to send me one as i have not signed the request.I have sent a letter stating account is now in disute.What letter do i now send to the solicitor.

Gosh, this is going to sound like I have lied on my own thread about being harrassed by debt collectors with no debt, but honest what I have told everyone on that thread is absolutely true and I am completely honest and do pay my loans, mtg etc on time however.........

About 3 years ago, I started receiving letters from Trevor Munn / Arc over a gym membership (ex JJB) saying that I owed just over £100 (3 mths gym membership) - no I didn't! I got so many threatening letters from them and they simply wouldn't send me proof that I owed the money (that's because I didn't). They kept saying they were going to take me to court in Northampton. They're a member of some Solicitors group and eventually after I complained to this organisation I received a letter confirming that I didn't in fact owe the money and I never heard from them again. They were simply trying it on (and I had just suffered a miscarriage and was undergoing therapy for depression).

I can remember googling them and seeing so many complaints about them.

Not sure how this helps, other than I stuck to my guns and it all worked out in the end.