Various TAX CREDITS issues - help

blacknwhite
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4641 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Everything with tax credits seems to be taking so much longer this year! I sent my renewal off on 05/07 and still haven't heard anything! My husband called 2 weeks ago and was advised it was being "processed", that's the last we have heard. No change in payments and no post as yet!

Finally I have had some info!! I called Tax credits to check on when my next payment was due and the amount as I feared it was going to be very little. Well I was VERY surprised with the info that I got. I knew that my payment was due tomorrow but didnt know what it was gonna be

Im gonna get my normal payment tomorrow, and starting from next week my payment has been reduced by £4!! My weekly payment includes CTC and the childcare element.

I have been overpaid by £3470 so I no longer get WTC. Im paying back £13 week for my overpayment.

What I dont get is Im getting a payment tomorrow and a one off payment monday then my normal weekly payment will continue. If Ive been overpaid why do they pay a one off payment??

Thank god this is all sorted now, its a weight off my shoulders. Thanks everyone for all your help and advice re to this and I hope it all works out for the rest of you.