Chasing up referral - who I talk to?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3645 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In July, I was referred to a neurologist and was given proposed treatment of botox injections. In September, neurologist saw me, gave me a diagnosis and referred me to a neurologist. Saw neurologist in January, who disagreed with everything, said he didn't know what was wrong and sent me for an MRI scan. He said he'll see me in 3 months. In February, I was given my MRI and 4 weeks later, was given the results by my GP. In the letter to my my GP, he said he'll see me in 3 months time.

I still haven't heard anything and am still in pain and am still rather squeaky. Who is it I need to talk to, to ask where this referral is?

I've had problems for 4 years now and am fed up of lack diagnosis, being fobbed off (I was told there was nothing wrong, when there clearly is) and fed up of waiting around.

Hi Nystagmite,if you know the Consultants name you could phone the secretary........the hospital switchboard could put you through to the right number.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Nightowl knows best, but if your GP referred you and you don't have other information, you could ask their secretary to tell you what's happening and either chase it up for you or let you have contact details.

HB x

Illegitimi non carborundum

Thanks. I have been seem at two different hospitals for this; so wasn't sure which one I had to phone. Will phone GP on Monday and see what they say.