Welcome Finance

Hacked_Off
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4046 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Had a random letter today with URGENT on the envelope. Telling me to contact them URGENTLY to confirm i live here. ha. On the email it says cattles@muckhall so i take it its about my welscum loan.

I assume this one should go in b for BIN or I for IGNORE!?

"we are attempting t contact the above person named regarding a personal matter. we have been provided your address as being possible residentiasl details for our subject

Therefore if yo are the person named above then please contact our office immeidatly on blablah wereupon further detailed information can be provided.

If however you are not the person named above and or have any information regarding the persons possibnle wereabouts then please contact our investigation team"

Yeah ill get on that now...not

Thets the one, I have it in stock (WEll ! some people save stamps) however on a serious note I have seen this letter used on a number of occasions and in particular when they are pursuing Statute Barred Debt. Therfore if it's you that they are trying to trace, check when you made the last payment or acknowledged the debt.

Press 141 then ring them up and tell them that the person they are looking for has moved to Nigeria.

Give them the address and telephone number of this Nigerian branch of KFC.

KFC Nigeria

Isolo, 110/114 Oshodi - Apapa Expressway, Lagos 930283, Nigeria +234 1 773 3838

Repeat every week with different numbers!

Play the game!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Having not received a ppi claim form that were up posed to be sent out automatically I've initiated the process myself and received this back:

Dear x

Thank you for your email received on 25 March 2013 regarding your Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) query.

Unfortunately I am unable to locate your details on our system with the information you have provided. In order to help me find your details and continue with your claim, please provide as much of the following information below:

- Full name (at the time the loan was taken. If your name has since changed please provide proof of name change)

- Date of birth

- Full address that you resided at the point of taking out the loan. (If you have changed address please also forward proof of change of address)

- Loan account number (can be found on original loan documents)

If you have moved address or changed your name since inception of your loan, we will require evidence of this.

For proof of address change, please see required documents below:

We can accept ORIGINAL or a true certified copy of the following documents, dated within the last three months:

- Gas bill

- Water bill

- Electricity bill

- Landline phone bill

- Bank statement

- Letter from Government authority

- Council tax statement (current year)

Please note that mobile phone bills or internet banking printed statements cannot be accepted as proof of address.

For proof of identity or name change, please see required documents below:

We can accept ORIGINAL or a true certified copy of the following documents for proof of identification listed below:

- Birth Certificate

- Passport (with current validity)

- Driving Licence * both photo card and counterpart are required unless your licence was issued July 1998 where we will accept the paper licence only.

- Firearms Certificate

- Police ID card

- Marriage Certificate (if applicable for name change)

- Deed poll (if applicable for name change)

We can accept documents which are a true certified copy, stamped and signed by either a Solicitor or The Post Office.

Please send all documentation to the below address:

Welcome Finance

PO Box 10950

Sandringham House

Harlow

CM20 9JF

I hope my email has been of help, however, if you are unable to provide any of these details, please contact our Customer Services Team on 0845 373 0386.

Any personal information you provide us with will be held by the Scheme in accordance with the FSCS data protection policy, which is available on the FSCS website or on request.

Yours sincerely

Carol Smith

Customer Experience Team

Why on earth would they need that volume of information?! As if I would send THEM my passport!!!

Dear X

Thank you for your email received on 26 March 2013 regarding your Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) query. Thank you for the extra information.

I have completed a review of your account. We have found that this policy may have been sold by a third party (Yes Loans).

Please contact Yes loans concerning the mis selling of the PPI, if they are no longer trading you will need to contact the Financial Services Compensation Scheme via the internet and they will look into it for you.

Unfortunately you did not purchase PPI on loan account

I hope my email has been of help, however, should you need any further assistance, please contact our Customer Services Team on 0845 373 0386 who will be more than happy to resolve any queries.

Any personal information you provide us with will be held by the Scheme in accordance with the FSCS data protection policy, which is available on the FSCS website or on request.

Yours sincerely

It wasn't sold by yes loans. When I tried to claim last time they told me none of the insurance was active anymore?! So I then got onto the company myself and it was in fact still active. Forget the name.

So they want me to contact yes loans about the ppi but there is no ppi but I know there is ppi !!!?

Edited by Hacked_Off

In order for us to progress your complaint about the mis-sale of PPI please complete the attached PPI Consumer Questionnaire, ensure you sign and date it, including the specific account numbers you wish to complain about.

If you believe we may have an issue verifying your signature against our records, please enclose a copy of your passport or driving licence to avoid any delay.

You can return it to the postal address below (contained in my e-mail signature) for the attention of 'The Complaints Department'. Alternatively, return a scanned copy of it via email to [email protected]

PLEASE REPLY TO [email protected]

When replying, please include your original email request, as this will have been deleted.

Kind Regards

Customer Relations Telephony Team

Postal Address:

Customer Relations

WFSL Customer Services

Po Box 12027

Sandringham House

Sandringham Avenue

Harlow

CM20 9LN

Why are they trying to get my passport? Something smells here

• dx100uk changed the title to Welcome debt & Random muck hall letter