HSBC catalogue of errors

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3612 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In 2004 HSBC lost shipping documents for 5 containers of goods.

This 'error' cost us approx £30,000.

The only offered £1500.00 compensation and told us if we did not accept, they would ruin our Credit in the bank.

In 2006 they lost a card terminal payment, their excuse - we never had a Card Terminal at the address we said the payment was taken at

- despite them sending us letters to that address regarding the new terminal.

In 2007 we decided to start a new business again - HSBC messed the paperwork up again their excuse this time ' it was because of the time difference between China and UK'

this from HSBC the workld leaders in Far east Trade.

In 2007 they gave us a loan that never materialised, when we complained- their response was ' you can sue and you'd probably win, but you can't afford it.

When we escalated the complaint they defaulted us on our Personal Account,

they took away our Card Terminals by saying that we never had them - although we have had them for 15 years.

They appointed receivers to reposess our flat writing to our tenants telling them to pay all rents to receiver as we had not paid the mortgage.

WE HAVEN'T GOT A MORTGAGE !.

We appointed Solicitors who have been trying to deal with HSBC for 10 months,

the bank refuse to reply to any letters and to speak to our Solicitor when he calls.

They are now going for posession of our shop.

They are negligent and they know they are,

but how do you deal with these bullies:-(

Hi Hero

Welcome to CAG

The guys will be happy to advise as soon as they are available.

Thread moved.

There is a high risk strategy, but not sure that is the way to go.

I think if can sort every thing you have said into a logical concise

statement, it is enough for complaints to ALL the regulatory bodies.

ICO, OFT, FOS FSA.

There so many breaches to so many regs.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

We complained to FOS - they took 4 months to reply saying it was very complicated - they were extremely busy. We didn't have time as they were running at us. We then instructed solicitors and the bank have refused to communicate in any way. I will scan the letter sent by my lawyer which outlines all of the complaints this evening.

urm..........

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Am I the only one thinking I'm missing something here?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets

as a picture file

remove all pers info inc barcodes etc using paint

but leave all figures and dates.

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites

convert the image to pdf format.

or ir you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

NB:you can set where it goes in the post by hitting insert inline.

the hit reply button

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have just got home from work and will start the adjustments as suggested - it will take an age - I will post it first thing in the morning.

Herodog

Welcome to CAG.

The draft letter sets out your side of events well and I doubt anyone on the form could improve on the legal advice you have received. What we can offer is our own experience of dealing with HSBC, usually on consumer credit matters.

You have to appreciate is that you are not litigating against a creditor who will take a commercial view of the litigation. They have very deep pockets and will continue regardless of the financial cost to the bank or the strength of the case against them. In short, in my experience they are financial bullies, using their financial resources to force an opponent into submission, using every trick in the legal playbook they can get away with. And they do get away with it when their opponents are litigants in person and the case is heard by a District Judge (or worse a Deputy DJ).

That said, if the case gets before a Circuit Judge who wants to see real evidence and you are properly represented by a barrister, like all bullies, they run away. Unfortunately, you may have spent a small fortune in legal costs which you can't recover due to the games the bank plays. My advice is that you prepare for a long legal battle that could be expensive. You might see if your solicitor will enter into a no win, no fee (Conditional Fee) arrangement with you. Your solicitor should conduct a risk assessment of your claim, i.e. an examination of the real strength of your case, before entering a CFA. This means he really has to assess the claim properly because he is putting his firm's money on the line. If your solicitor agrees to a CFA, he can claim a success fee from the bank. You save and spend your money on a good barrister.

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

Thank you so much for your comments - all of which would be helpful if they would communicate. As it stands now they are going to take posession of shop with a value of around £4-500,000 that is unencumbered - to retrieve an as yet undisclosed sum of money, thus finishing our business. The money they are trying to grab back is money they have cost us in lost ventures due to their negligence.