Hfo turnbulls court proceeding pls help!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4328 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

He kept on saying that I need to be very careful how I proceed with this as it seems to him that I got the info from the internet, as I will end up with costs and the loan to pay back and my WS raised technicalities only. I have 14 days to pay the £108 costs and also file the application.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wunder are you sure you are not me as I have just had a court hearing and the judge said exactly word for word what you have said. My hearing was same time too.

basically i have to prove i never made the payments on doctored statements

Wunder are you sure you are not me as I have just had a court hearing and the judge said exactly word for word what you have said. My hearing was same time too.

basically i have to prove i never made the payments on doctored statements

Who turned up at your hearing Hants? Empty your PMs!

And how are you expected to prove a negative? Time for a 31.17 to your original creditor then. Stupid judges.

Well as far as i'm aware MS nolonger exist so how is anybody supposed to request anything??? Also as pointed out if Barclays really were not involved with my account then why mention HFO???

So what is a 31:17 as I have 14 days (Not working days) to comply and know for a fact that it will take longer to obtain any correspondance from MS.

Wunder who turned up at your hearing really need to know as I smell a rat?

Hi Hants, some Mr Fairclough, he was cagey about the firm name and didn't disclose it. He went in about the fact that defence was not feasible. Judge went on about my technicalities and how I will end up paying for loan and costs and to be careful. He also said TR were 'professionals'!!!

All of this is really worrying me - correct me if I'm wrong, but SB isn't an ultimate defence if the last payment date requires absolute proof?

Would also like to know what a 31:17 is so I'm prepared for my situation going the same way.

Hi Hants, some Mr Fairclough, he was cagey about the firm name and didn't disclose it. He went in about the fact that defence was not feasible. Judge went on about my technicalities and how I will end up paying for loan and costs and to be careful. He also said TR were 'professionals'!!!

There may be a reason for his being cagey. Use the Law Society to search for solicitors with this name in your area, but please don’t post here unless you can verify the identity.

A 31.17 is to get disclosure of info and docs from the original creditors. Here is a link.

http://www.justice.gov.uk/guidance/courts-and-tribunals/courts/procedure-rules/civil/contents/parts/part31.htm#IDAWK1HC

Being statute barred is a defence - the Judge is either inexperienced in this area, a fool or a mason :-)

If HfO provide a document showing a payment has been made - and the know that it is not a true document - they will be committing fraud.

Just another thing, anyone that is sending bundles keep the receipts of guaranteed postage. The solicitor came to me before the hearing and said that he will contest that the court does not consider my WS as it was a day late. I said excuse me i posted it on the 16th january special delivery. He said yes but TR did not receive it till 18th, deadline was 17th January 2012. I luckily had the postage receipts and pulled them out confirming next day delivery, then it transpired that TR have changed address and have their mail redirected, and the solicitor said that they have not notified claimants of this, I said well that is not my fault is it???!. Phew that I had the proof of next day delivery as that shut him up!