WDA - Payment Arrangement a few questions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4686 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am about to try and sort out a payment arrrangement for my hubby. We have been paying the interest of £93 for the last 4/5 months and it is starting to really become stressful. We owe £468 and could potentially clear this within 3 months.

Only paid the interest on Wed so next payment not due until 15/7. Would it be wise to set up an arrangement now as I am panicky that they will try and clear out our account and the money we have in there is to live on for the next month as all bills now paid.

I am ready to start an email requesting a plan any suggestions would be very welcome!

Hi slgsue

Have you opened a new bank account yet? If not, you need to think about doing this pretty soon, otherwise they will try and raid your account. In my experience WDA let me set up a payment plan but charged me £39 to set it up! I have been paying them a monthly sum of £50 for 5 months now but just a few days ago they passed my account on to a DCA who has lumped on all sorts of charges! So, basically they don't play fair, therefore make sure you say you will only pay the original loan plus 1 month's interest when you email them. But first, get that new account!

ring them and adv change in finanacial circumstances.... ring asap.

they mau ask for i and e, dont list creditors, just incoming, outgoing....

they may want to set up ddeb.... i had no problem in doing this as if they take more than agree, you can advise bank that ddeb shouldve been cancelled as you cleared payments to the company....

Hi ihateyes... Have u completed your plan with them? If so they havnt tried to take anymore? Thanks

On a 6 mth plan, they have had 5 payments, once july comes out i will cancel the ddeb.