Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3506 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Does anyone have a contact email for Lending Stream? My friend has been trying to email then for the last month to try and have a repayment plan set up and all her emails have been ignored so far and today she has found that the emails are being bounced back to her so the email address on their website doesnt work, does anyone have any contact details for lending stream that i can pass on?

Lendingstream are an odd bunch when it comes to PDL's, a few of us have all tried and failed to set up payment plans with them. No not due to them being a nightmare to deal with, but as your friend is experiencing, they seem to be uncontactable and not particularly interested, very odd I know!!!! My PDL went into default in October and apart from the odd email to ask if I would like further lending, not a murmur from them.

Thanks for that email i will pass it on and see if she has any joy. What you describe is the exact problem that she has with them she wants to arrange a plan and has beent rying but no-one ever replies or answers phones, they have sent letters to her threating to pass on the debt but dont seem interested in resolving it.She is also having a massive problem with Quick Quid too. They arent playing ball with a repayment plan on a debt of £612 they want it over 4 months which they claim they are doing her a favour since nomraly its only 3 and want a stonking 151 a month dispite her explaining she doesnt have anywhere near this a month to play with she has barley £50 a month to offer them. Nothing like trying to force people further into debt