bryan carter solicitors

face64
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4481 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello there.newbie. pls help me..this is from bryan carter solicitors. we write regarding to this outstanding debt. £2543.30. payment must be made in full with in 14 days. or we will recommend that our client.(lowell financiall limited) . that proceedings be issued without further notice. should proceedings be issued additional charges will be added to existing balance.

outstanding balance.£2543.30. interest. £203.46. court fees£75. solicitors.£80.00 new balance£2901.76. they have me worried pls help

hello there.newbie. pls help me..this is from bryan carter solicitors. we write regarding to this outstanding debt. £2543.30. payment must be made in full with in 14 days. or we will recommend that our client.(lowell financiall limited) . that proceedings be issued without further notice. should proceedings be issued additional charges will be added to existing balance.

outstanding balance.£2543.30. interest. £203.46. court fees£75. solicitors.£80.00 new balance£2901.76. they have me worried pls help

Can you tell us is this a card or loan and who was the original creditor?

And a bit more history of how it has reached this stage, it will gives more to work on.

There is little to worry about so let us help you.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

The creditor was Littlewoods Catalogue. My partner left me with other debts and I have fallen way behind in payments and not in position to pay this debt off worried and I am constantly harassed with phone calls.

The creditor was Littlewoods Catalogue. My partner left me with other debts and I have fallen way behind in payments and not in position to pay this debt off worried and I am constantly harassed with phone calls.

Please don't talk to Carter or Lowell on the phone, if they call don't answer any security questions and tell them you will deal

with this in writing and not to phone again

Is the account in your name and when was the last payment made.

With this we we be able to advise which way to go for you, don't worry about Carter an Lowell there is loads of help here.

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Carter likes to use the court system to threaten people into submission so take no notice.

with the details I've asked you for we can help you sort this.

Will get back to you am.

Hi account is in my name - the last payment was made around mid 2009.

Thanks

Ok, A CCA request to Lowell as they now own the account (there is a template letter in the CAG library)

to give some idea of the validity of the agreement, this cost £1.00 statutory fee send an unsigned postal order

get proof of posting, they have 12+ 2 days too respond.

If Lowell cannot provide a copy of the agreement, the account goes into dispute until they do so.

In this case they must cease all collection activity, get this done and we'll go from there.

brig.

That's the one face, head the letter with I do not acknowledge any debt to you or any associate company..

Brig.

Any body any idea about a move to strike off Carter?

• 2 weeks later...

Generous aren't they.Such a BIG DICOUNT

Don't worry I think it's time to SAR the OC Littlewoods.

Don't know where Fredrikson got in there??

The Idea for doing the SAR is to see what Littlewoods have on file.

Cost is £10 and the have 40 days to respond use the standard lettr from

the library.

Brig.

The SAR could seeing that this is an old LW account finish it preety quickly.

Brig.

• 6 months later...