virgin mobile billing issue

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4576 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi renewed our virgin mobile contracts in feb this year we have two mobiles new deal was 2 x £30 contracts discounted down to £15 1st month both bills came in without the discount called to get it sorted and told it was a one of human error

2nd month wifes phone correct bill my one same as previous month phoned again they said all sorted

3rd month same again now gettin fed up

4th month same again this time had a go made a complaint (verbal) said if not sorted will cancell contract and seek compensation for all my wasted time they said complaint noted on screen and reasured all was resolved

today text arrives bill still wrong am in any position to now cancel this contract or seek compensation, have they failed on there part

regards casper

Follow their complaints code here and get something put in writing to them (via email is good, just make sure you keep a copy) As you have already complained, ask for your complaint to be looked at by a manager and tell them what you feel is a fair solution. Tell them if they don't agree that you would like to escalate your complaint to CISAS so could they issue you with a DEADLOCK letter.

Let us know the outcome please :)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

spoke to manager just as incompentent as the rest of the team told us was to late to recall the bill and the wrong amount would come out of our account unless we went to bank cancel dd the pay over phone and re set up dd what an idiot told him if they take the wrong amount i report it as theft (just to wind him up) anyway told him i was there error so they should sort it there end had a bit of a rant about all the fob offs said wanted i wanted it sorted that day (last friday) manager said will go see what can be done and would ring bk by 5 no fail never did wife managed to get to town to cancel dd now got there collections team after us threatening to cut us off wife cant ring to pay at the moment she a nurse and doing double shifts besides he said there would be notes on our file to prevent this happening.

have they done enough wrong for me to say terminate the account with a zero balance

or any help on wording of a letter of complaint

regards casper

Try emailing the CEO if you're still not getting anywhere

[email protected]

Edited by locutus

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

cheers locutus that will come in very usefull all they would agree to was £25 compo which just clears this months bill nothing for all our wasted time total of 6 hrs of phone calls most of which time was spent on hold told the wont set up dd till we Know next bill is correct but told us if we dont re set up they will suspend my service so looks like we will have to see what happens next month

• 3 months later...

Ok brief update eventually got compensation in the way of 2 months free line rental so july and august both of my bills by text said zero to pay but quess what

september bill was wrong so back to square one, phoned them to rectify the bill had a rant told them will be contacting the ceo if it happens again and today got

octobers text and the bill is still wrong.

Have now sent a stern email to the ceo lets see i will sort it will keep you posted.

In the event he does nothing and this continues what would my next step be, would i have grounds to tell them to stick there contract

regards casper

as i was posting had this reply

Thank you for your email.

I'm really sorry that you're unhappy. Neil is unable to deal with your complaint personally as he is currently on annual leave in a country with a large time difference. However, I've passed your email onto a member of his team and someone will be in contact by close of play Monday.

Raj Tandon on behalf of Neil Berkett

Further update just 3 hrs after sending email had a phone call from the ceo office they have cancelled my phone contract and re set it up which they garantee will solve the problem and as a further gesture have written of this months bill and next months aswell and also given £15 of the other phone next month and have given us a direct number for the ceo office should there be any other issues so we dont have to speak to the idiots in customer services

excelent news :)

to

C.A.G. Toolbar