Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2456 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

For my efforts, I got sanction letters from the DWP and was informed that they (yes, multiple sanctions) would remain on file for three months.

Yeah, sanctions applied remain in place whether or not you're actually claiming JSA. But no sanction can be applied for a missed appointment on a date for which you have not made a claim to benefit.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats good, i wonder how many people have did this and signed back on a few weeks later or something :)

You mean, like, close down your claim the day before any mandatory appointment and make a rapid reclaim the day after? I can't see any technical reason why you couldn't do this, but your benefit payments would be all over the place, and for those who claim HB, it would make a mess of that as well.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

You mean, like, close down your claim the day before any mandatory appointment and make a rapid reclaim the day after? I can't see any technical reason why you couldn't do this, but your benefit payments would be all over the place, and for those who claim HB, it would make a mess of that as well.

thats a good point, my friend wants to sign off JSA and go onto ESA so he can get proper help with his anxiety and depression. how long does it take to process an ESA claim?

thats a good point, my friend wants to sign off JSA and go onto ESA so he can get proper help with his anxiety and depression. how long does it take to process an ESA claim?

Assuming he has a med cert (fit note) then I'd say it would take two or three weeks, normally. It varies a bit between processing offices. To minimise any delay, he should probably sign on for JSA as normal and close the claim at the same time, then claim ESA the following day. That way he'd at least get his last JSA payment on time.

If he decides to go down this route he must, of course, comply with all JSA requirements until he closes his claim.

Assuming he has a med cert (fit note) then I'd say it would take two or three weeks, normally. It varies a bit between processing offices. To minimise any delay, he should probably sign on for JSA as normal and close the claim at the same time, then claim ESA the following day. That way he'd at least get his last JSA payment on time.

If he decides to go down this route he must, of course, comply with all JSA requirements until he closes his claim.

i'll tell him, he is finding going ingeus very stressful and the advisors there are not helping one bit :(

i'll tell him, he is finding going ingeus very stressful and the advisors there are not helping one bit :(

The WP advisers are not particularly helpful, no. Just make sure he knows that for the first couple of months of his ESA claim, every day must be covered by a sick note from his GP or other doctor.

The WP advisers are not particularly helpful, no. Just make sure he knows that for the first couple of months of his ESA claim, every day must be covered by a sick note from his GP or other doctor.

i will tell him and i will also advise him not to close his JSA claim down yet although he probably won't listen as he just can't cope with ingeus anymore, i know you can apply for ESA online so im guessing once he has completed the ESA form he'll have to print it off and send it to the jobcentre along with the sick not from his doctor?

Claiming ESA will not release him from the clutches of Ingeus - He will still have to attend mandatory appointments and suffer the usual range of useless/worthless activities or risk being sanctioned. He couldn't be mandated to apply for or take up employment, but that is only a small concession..

Probably not the news he wants to hear.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Claiming ESA will not release him from the clutches of Ingeus - He will still have to attend mandatory appointments and suffer the usual range of useless/worthless activities or risk being sanctioned. He couldn't be mandated to apply for or take up employment, but that is only a small concession..

Probably not the news he wants to hear.

thats bad news but at least his doctor mite be able to refer him to someone who is a little more qualified than an ingeus advisor, also my friend is worried about how he would explain it to his doctor :/

i got a JSA28 form through today for phoning in sick at ingeus 2 mondays ago and its asking for give brief details of your sickness i told my adviser a was sick and cant remember if i sayed diarrhea to so would i put down i had a sickness bug with diarrhea? or do u need to write out a long paragraph on the JSA28 letter

i got a JSA28 form through today for phoning in sick at ingeus 2 mondays ago and its asking for give brief details of your sickness i told my adviser a was sick and cant remember if i sayed diarrhea to so would i put down i had a sickness bug with diarrhea? or do u need to write out a long paragraph on the JSA28 letter

no just a few sentences will do, my friend has filled a few out and he didn't write that much on them :)

no just a few sentences will do, my friend has filled a few out and he didn't write that much on them :)

so if i wrote "i had a sickness bug with diarrhea and headache"

that would be fine yeh?

i guess u dont get sanction as u are aloud sick days off? i have been payed my jsa allowance so should everything be ok?

do they write back to when u have sent the forum back to them or not?

so if i wrote "i had a sickness bug with diarrhea and headache"

that would be fine yeh?

i guess u dont get sanction as u are aloud sick days off? i have been payed my jsa allowance so should everything be ok?

do they write back to when u have sent the forum back to them or not?

yes that should be fine and if your JSA has been payed as normal then you should be ok. yes you do get a letter from them basically conforming they have received it.

yes that should be fine and if your JSA has been payed as normal then you should be ok. yes you do get a letter from them basically conforming they have received it.

yeh got payed today for signing on during the week. do they say much on the letter u get? or is it just we have received your letter nothing else?

just hope nothing happens cant do with any money stopping as this is my first ever jsa28 i have been sent out to me for the years i have been on jsa.

yeh got payed today for signing on during the week. do they say much on the letter u get? or is it just we have received your letter nothing else?

just hope nothing happens cant do with any money stopping as this is my first ever jsa28 i have been sent out to me for the years i have been on jsa.

you can only use a JSA 28 twice is any one year and from what i remember the letter my friend received back from the jobcentre started with something along the lines of 'you told us you were sick between these dates', i can't remember what else it said but i know it was basically information about when your sick and if you are sick again in the future.

you can only use a JSA 28 twice is any one year and from what i remember the letter my friend received back from the jobcentre started with something along the lines of 'you told us you were sick between these dates', i can't remember what else it said but i know it was basically information about when your sick and if you are sick again in the future.

long it take for them to send the letter out?

i guess your friend has never had any sanction etc when he has filled out the jsa28 saying he was sick etc?

yeh a heard twice a year this is my first i have ever had one and i have signed on for a few years.

long it take for them to send the letter out?

i guess your friend has never had any sanction etc when he has filled out the jsa28 saying he was sick etc?

yeh a heard twice a year this is my first i have ever had one and i have signed on for a few years.

usually a week or so after you submit the JSA 28, my friend has been sanctioned just lately but its not to do with a JSA 28..he missed an advisors appointment because they didn't inform him until after he went on holiday.

usually a week or so after you submit the JSA 28, my friend has been sanctioned just lately but its not to do with a JSA 28..he missed an advisors appointment because they didn't inform him until after he went on holiday.

Well al wait and see what they send back to me.

Aww I see so he's never been sanctioned for been off sick and filling out jsa28, u work? Or u unemployed?

Well al wait and see what they send back to me.

Aww I see so he's never been sanctioned for been off sick and filling out jsa28, u work? Or u unemployed?

no never for sickness, im unemployed unfortunately and me and my friend both have the misfortune of having to attend ingeus. how about you?

no never for sickness, im unemployed unfortunately and me and my friend both have the misfortune of having to attend ingeus. how about you?

Aww good good, yeh am unemployed also and have to attend Ingeus this is my first time they have ever let the job centre know a was off sick, u been sick on an Ingeus and call to say u couldn't attend?

Aww good good, yeh am unemployed also and have to attend Ingeus this is my first time they have ever let the job centre know a was off sick, u been sick on an Ingeus and call to say u couldn't attend?

my friend has called them sick, they said they would get his advisor to call them back but the call never came. my friend mite be going on ESA as his anxiety is getting bad :(

I've been having a tough time and ended up getting so low to the point of getting bad suicidal thoughts and really in bad shape. My GP said I need to get well again so signed me off for 2 weeks and I sent off the sick note.

Will this have any effect as if Ingeus tell me to do anything then will my sick note do any good? I queried this with my GP and he said no they can't make you do anything.

The manager emailed me directly on Friday as I left her a letter from my GP so I don't know if she will be able to help. I can't go on any further right now do to being in very bad shape and need some time at least to recover. Either that or I just top myself.

my friend has called them sick, they said they would get his advisor to call them back but the call never came. my friend mite be going on ESA as his anxiety is getting bad :(

aww i see when i called they just sayed they would get another appointment out to me.

aww has he? poor guy a think he would have to go on ESA