Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2450 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was on Ingeus for a few months earlier in the year and they kept hassling me to go to mock interviews and teambuilding days and stuff. I then went on ESA due to surgery and when I went back on Jobseekers in August, I was told I'd be referred to Ingeus again. I didn't hear anything from them at all and then I signed off Jobseekers a few weeks ago because I'd started a Christmas job at a shop and now suddenly Ingeus are constantly phoning the house and emailing and texting me! :mad2: They want to know the name and phone number of my manager and are asking me if I need any help with funding for the job? Eh?

Why can't they just bloody leave me alone!

would you need a doctors note if you fill out a JSA 28 for 2 weeks because the WP is making you ill?

No. Only if you claim ESA.

I don't know your friends situation; but he may be better off claiming ESA, if the WP is making him that ill?

Surely the WP isn't that bad it makes you ill?

It made me very ill. Got fed up in the end of being called a liar and generally treated like ****.

No. Only if you claim ESA.

I don't know your friends situation; but he may be better off claiming ESA, if the WP is making him that ill?

It made me very ill. Got fed up in the end of being called a liar and generally treated like ****.

he suffers from anxiety and the WP is making it worse, he comes back from ingeus sometimes feeling so depressed plus all the stress and worrying is giving him headaches :(

he was due to see his advisor yesterday but couldn't go as he was feeling unwell, he has since filled out a JSA 28 dated from yesterday to 2 weeks time.

does the jobcentre inform ingeus when someone has submitted a JSA 28?

No, probably not. Your friend should contact Ingeus direct and inform them of the situation.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

No, probably not. Your friend should contact Ingeus direct and inform them of the situation.

well ive told him that if he gets any texts from his advisor about another appointment he should tell them he has submitted a JSA 28, i can't believe the lack of communication between the jobcentre and WP providers :O

well ive told him that if he gets any texts from his advisor about another appointment he should tell them he has submitted a JSA 28, i can't believe the lack of communication between the jobcentre and WP providers :O

The details of the JSA28 should be available on LMS which the WP has access to and should check before issuing a doubt. Don't assume they will though, tell your friend to inform them himself as well.

The details of the JSA28 should be available on LMS which the WP has access to and should check before issuing a doubt. Don't assume they will though, tell your friend to inform them himself as well.

The WP has access to LMS? That I did not know.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

The WP has access to LMS? That I did not know.

Yep, and being armed with this knowledge has given me plenty of ammunition in my ongoing battle with Work Programme provider Seetec's vendetta against me which has culminated in my receiving an illegal sanction doubt leading to an illegal sanction.

The sh1tstorm that's about to descend on Seetec and some of it's staff may well result in tears.

So far I have my MP, JCP's Regional Director for East London, JCP's ESA advisor, and JCP's Work Programme liaison officer in my corner.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

i have and he wants to know if he can't contact his advisor via email?

Okay I posted this another day but I have an update. I was with Ingeus for a few months then I went on ESA, then when I went back on JSA (in August) I never heard from Ingeus again. I was told I'd be referred to them but never heard anything from them directly.

Anyways I started work at a retail store for Christmas a few weeks ago and suddenly Ingeus are obsessed with me. I told the JSA about my job and how it was only for five weeks, and they said they would let Ingeus know (God knows why). The last few days Ingeus have been harassing me like mad. I've had TWENTY SIX missed calls from them today. They phoned me from their normal phone number and they've also tried to with-hold their number and call me. They've emailed me and text me a message saying they want to assist me with funding and travel expenses but I'm very suspicious of them. When I was with Ingeus, they told me that if I got a job while contracted to Ingeus then they could call up my employer and get feedback about my performance and persaude my employer to sign up for various contracts and make money off hiring me. Ingeus also said in the text they want my managers name and phone number and I REALLY don't want to give them it. As you can imagine my manager is extremely busy and stressed out due to the Christmas rush at the shop and he'd be majorly ****ed off if Ingeus start phoning him up and asking questions about me.

I just want them to **** off and leave me to work in peace but they won't leave me alone!!!!

I just want them to **** off and leave me to work in peace but they won't leave me alone!!!!

Send them a cease and desist letter. Something along the lines of:

Your unwarranted and incessant attempts to contact me constitute harassment, and should you continue, it will be reported to the relevant authorities. For your information, I will report you for offences under the following:

• Telecommunications Act 1984
  • Protection from Harassment Act 1997

As I am no longer claiming any qualifying benefits, I am under no obligation to engage in any way what so ever with yourselves.

What the hell, 26 calls in one day is excessive - I would report them to Ofcom and the ICO.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Hi Osdset

Have read the details elsewhere. You have a very good case. Don't give up. Good Luck to you (not that you should need it).

Thanks Bakatcha

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

What the hell, 26 calls in one day is excessive - I would report them to Ofcom and the ICO.

No, more than a couple of calls a day is excessive, 26 is outright harassment and should be reported to the police. They won't do anything of course unless it continues but they will give you an incident number which you should include in your cease and desist letter to show them you really mean business.

And while you're at it include a letter revoking permission to phone and email you and demand those details be removed from their database.

Send them this it's a oldie but goody

(Address )

- HARASSMENT WARNING -

WARNING: PROTECTION FROM HARASSMENT ACT 1997

WARNING: COMMUNICATIONS ACT 2003. s127.

Telephone Number: (your number)

Re: Harassment by Telephone

(date)

Dear Sir/Madam

Your Reference: (National Insurance Number)

I am writing in relation to the telephone calls I have received from your organisation, which I deem to be personally harassing.

I now require the telephone number listed above to be completely removed from your systems.

I am of the view that your calling puts you in breach of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

This is a private telephone line, operated on a contract with the intention of receiving and making personal telephone calls, I have not authorised anyone to receive calls from your organisation using this PRIVATE TELEPHONE LINE.

By using this telephone number without my permission you are interfering with my ability to use my own private property for the duration of any call.

It is my right to require that this telephone line, which is licensed solely to me, be kept clear for my own personal calls.

It is consequently my view that you are committing the tort of interference with contract insofar as for the duration of each call you make to me without my permission, you are interfering with my contractual right to receive and make personal calls on my private telephone line.

Continued interference with my contractual rights in this manner will result in legal action.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to the Office of Communications, Trading Standards and the Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable for a substantial fine.

Be advised that all telephone calls from your company are recorded.

Kind Regards

Thanks Bakatcha

I see elsewhere that you managed to get the seetec attempt to sanction you overturned. Well done! Of course 2 things occur to me:

1. It should not necessary for individuals to have to fight sand contest unfair sanction attempts in the numbers that are now occurring.

2. If you are unfortunate enough to collect a sanction doubt (muggins' turn) do not just accept it. Fight it all the way. Know your rights ... and use them.