Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2451 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

An update:

well i woke up today and found a letter from ingeus about my next appointment with my usual advisor. She hasn't been fired by the looks of things but it's all been very suspect. Now to write my withdrawal of consent :)

Hiya Kitty

Got one if you want it, can email to you if you wish.

Nimitz

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it only our JCP that is getting very keen since Direct .Gov jobs have changed I signed last Thursday and have had a review of what I have to do to look for employment with them, although I'm still with Igeus, I now have to do 22 things week including cold calling employers to seek employment, this includes looking on job sites on Saturday and Sunday, because as the jcp advisor said we doles are getting paid for the weekend too,

I know this is not too much to do, but I hate it when they are threatening sanctions as well!!! talk about leg to stand on, and shirt off our back.

Isn't it time someone took a good look at this system and gave us poor scmucks some help, instead of threatening us all the time, I really do get fed up with being told that I could be sanctioned,,,, I know already.

The sooner I find a job the better, and I can tell the lot of them what to do.

Does anyone know exactly/roughly how much an advisor gets when one of their clients starts a new job? And do they still get something if the £400 every 3 months?

The pimps' basis of payment will mirror closely ther payment schedule set out in section 3 of the original DWP Invitation To Tender here:

DWP invitation to tender

Of course in their haste to board the gravy train some have bid a bit lower than the indicative rates shown.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that individual advisers will have been "incentivised" to meet the corporate targets by giving them mirrored targets/KPIs/bonuses etc. This is not rocket science. Hence expect an individual's contract to be made up of a basic salary plus bonuses for such things as - Number of stock found work, number of stock completing 3/6 months in work, number of stock sent on this pointless (but remunerative) course. etc. etc.

Of course the opposite of these "carrots" is the "stick" i.e. if you don't deliver we'll show you the door.

Does anyone know exactly/roughly how much an advisor gets when one of their clients starts a new job? And do they still get something if the £400 every 3 months?

You can see how much the companies get paid monthly.

The Data is Available, you can download the csv (Comma Separated Values) file(s) and then import the data into a spreadsheet like excel or similar. Just make sure when you import the data to click the Comma box, so that the data opens up correctly in the spread sheet.

http://www.dwp.gov.uk/supplying-dwp/transparency-in-procurement/what-we-spend/

How to import a csv file into excel

You can see how much the companies get paid monthly.

The Data is Available, you can download the csv (Comma Separated Values) file(s) and then import the data into a spreadsheet like excel or similar. Just make sure when you import the data to click the Comma box, so that the data opens up correctly in the spread sheet.

http://www.dwp.gov.uk/supplying-dwp/transparency-in-procurement/what-we-spend/

How to import a csv file into excel

There looks to be an awful lot of money sloshing about seeing as we're supposed to be skint.

There looks to be an awful lot of money sloshing about seeing as we're supposed to be skint.

Yes, amazing how this country cant find money for OAP's who are shivering in winter, cant afford more teachers to reduce class sizes.......but can find millions of pounds to pay Providers for doing almost nothing.

Nimitz

Yes, amazing how this country cant find money for OAP's who are shivering in winter, cant afford more teachers to reduce class sizes.......but can find millions of pounds to pay Providers for doing almost nothing.

Nimitz

Couldn't be anymore right, political correctness gone mad if you ask me

Couldn't be anymore right, political correctness gone mad if you ask me

I think if they spent the money on better education, apprenticeships, and helping small business, instead of spending billions in Iraq and Afghanistan etc.. there would be plenty of jobs for both skilled and unskilled people. We would not need greedy Providers making millions for doing very little.

Off my soap box now

Nimitz

I think if they spent the money on better education, apprenticeships, and helping small business, instead of spending billions in Iraq and Afghanistan etc.. there would be plenty of jobs for both skilled and unskilled people. We would not need greedy Providers making millions for doing very little.

Off my soap box now

Nimitz

I totally agree with this statement

Passed my numeracy, literacy and I.T test. The woman in charge said she'd ring if a place become available. It starts today and she hasn't phoned. I don't know if my adviser knows I chose to do the I,T course instead of the one she told me to do. It is in the same building. My next meeting is Dec 7. my adviser did say at last meeting that if I failed the test then she would reschedule. Since it looks like im not doing the course. Should I ring her and tell her or wait until next meeting. She might think im on the course she chose and wil ask me about it. Don't know what to do.,

Passed my numeracy, literacy and I.T test. The woman in charge said she'd ring if a place become available. It starts today and she hasn't phoned. I don't know if my adviser knows I chose to do the I,T course instead of the one she told me to do. It is in the same building. My next meeting is Dec 7. my adviser did say at last meeting that if I failed the test then she would reschedule. Since it looks like im not doing the course. Should I ring her and tell her or wait until next meeting. She might think im on the course she chose and wil ask me about it. Don't know what to do.,

Hiya Matty

Give her ring just to cover your back.

Matty

Hi All.

I was in Ingeus Liverpool today and overheard a conversation (between two"clients") about "HAVING to give your E-mail PASSWORD" to Ingeus !

I pointed out to them that this was a breach of their right to privacy under Data protection laws and aked if it was anything to do with the Universal job search, which as far as I'm aware is presently optional, but was told they had just been told they "Had To" under "New Rules"

IF Ingeus are asking for E-mail passwords be aware that if they access your email address they also have access to :.........

Your Private communications and address book ( you have a duty under law to protect other peoples Data, and it is illegal to open other peoples mail (surely this also applies to E-mail)

Access to your "profile" (both public and private) which can also give direct access to your Facebook, Twitter, Etc. accounts if you have them linked.

IF and I stress the word If, this is the case (possible) and it is a Legal requirement (Unlikely), then i strongly suggest opening a second E-mail account just for this purpose, Inform them you will do this, but refuse to give them the password for your Private (original) E-mail and DO NOT use the same password for both.

And of course insist that they remove your Private E-mail address from their system.

Edited by Grumpyoldgit
bad grammer

Hi All.

I was in Ingeus Liverpool today and overheard a conversation (between two"clients") about "HAVING to give your E-mail PASSWORD" to Ingeus !

I pointed out to them that this was a breach of their right to privacy under Data protection laws and aked if it was anything to do with the Universal job search, which as far as I'm aware is presently optional, but was told they had just been told they "Had To" under "New Rules"

IF Ingeus are asking for E-mail passwords be aware that if they access your email address they also have access to :.........

Your Private communications and address book ( you have a duty under law to protect other peoples Data, and it is illegal to open other peoples mail (surely this also applies to E-mail)

Access to your "profile" (both public and private) which can also give direct access to your Facebook, Twitter, Etc. accounts if you have them linked.

IF and I stress the word If, this is the case (possible) and it is a Legal requirement (Unlikely), then i strongly suggest opening a second E-mail account just for this purpose, Inform them you will do this, but refuse to give them the password for your Private (original) E-mail and DO NOT use the same password for both.

And of course insist that they remove your Private E-mail address from their system.

Hiya

No one has to give Ingeus their passwords for anything. They have no right to even ask. They are talking [edit] as usual.

Data Protection Laws are there to protect you. USE THEM..

If Ingeus say you have to tell them, just say "show me where it says that in the DWP Provider Guidance"... bet you anything they can't..

Nimitz

Edited by honeybee13
Editing out profanities.

Hi All.

Which ingeus in liverpool do you attend and who's your advisor?

Hello there. I don't think it's good for this site to be publishing the names of advisors please.

My best HB

Sorry yes didn't think of that I meg alot of them in there just curious to which one was his advisor sorry

G4C...

It was the Liverpool City centre office, but as I said, it was a conversation between two clients, no advisors names where mentioned.

It was obvious from the short conversation I had with them that they were "new" to I.T. and one at least had been "pursuaded" that it was necessary to create an E-mail account and give the password to his advisor.

A previous poster made referance to their "advisor" looking over their shoulder when using the computers and suspected them off looking for their password ?

As Nimitz say's, the idea that you have to give your password to anyone is male bovine droppings.

G4C...

It was the Liverpool City centre office, but as I said, it was a conversation between two clients, no advisors names where mentioned.

It was obvious from the short conversation I had with them that they were "new" to I.T. and one at least had been "pursuaded" that it was necessary to create an E-mail account and give the password to his advisor.

A previous poster made referance to their "advisor" looking over their shoulder when using the computers and suspected them off looking for their password ?

As Nimitz say's, the idea that you have to give your password to anyone is male bovine droppings.

I attended that office up to April this year, do they still have the bog standard computers? And brand new plasma T.Vs advertising ingeus? My appointments were always near the front by the desk surrounded by patronising advisors,

I attended that office up to April this year, do they still have the bog standard computers? And brand new plasma T.Vs advertising ingeus? My appointments were always near the front by the desk surrounded by patronising advisors,

Patronising advisers seem like a job description as the one I attend has many

It's no surprise that the WP is a complete failure as only 3 % are successful and that people would be better off without the programme

I found work after 8 weeks at Ingeus and with no help from them at all, now my advisor is ringing/texting constantly asking for employer details saying they are needed to stop the system from generating appointments?????? I told her by text I have yet to be allocated a supervisor as I am in training, yet she persists in asking for these details. How do I stop her harassing me? and what happens if I am referred back to programme as this may be a temporary position.

I found work after 8 weeks at Ingeus and with no help from them at all, now my advisor is ringing/texting constantly asking for employer details saying they are needed to stop the system from generating appointments?????? I told her by text I have yet to be allocated a supervisor as I am in training, yet she persists in asking for these details. How do I stop her harassing me? and what happens if I am referred back to programme as this may be a temporary position.

As you have signed off from JSA to take up your employed position, you are no longer bound by any of the conditions set by either the DWP or Ingeus. Their system can generate appointments for you 'til the cows come home, but you are under no obligation to attend any of them anymore.

If you have declined your Data Protection Act consent then Ingeus have no legal grounds, under threat of lawsuit, to contact your employer, and it sounds as if they are trying every trick in teh book to get that information from you to enable them to claim a few thousand pounds in outcome payment (regardless of how little time you spent with them, or how little input they had into getting you into employment)

I'd suggest sending your old Job Centre Plus office a sharp letter demanding they and any other Data Processer remove all email addresses, landline, and mobile telephone numbers, and that if they wish to contact you, you will only accept written postal communication - that should stop them in their tracks.

If the worst should happen and you find yourself sat back in front of one of their advisers, they CANNOT impose any form of sanction or penalty for withdrawing your DPA consent or refusing to provide employment details.

Hope that helps :)