Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2429 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I tried standing up for myself many times on WP. I was threatened with a sanction, (my crime was to refuse to do something. Why did I refuse? Because they were breaking the law and wouldn't back down and went as far to call me a liar - my GP, psychiatrist and ENT claim otherwise) I was then told I couldn't make a complaint and was told I had to do something that I find physically painful.

I am now on ESA because of all this.

And I hope that you haven't just left it there but are making a formal complaint with copy to MP and JCP.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good on yah flumps1976 :-D

At our Residents Public Meeting there was an A4e Supposed Careers Speaker (National Careers Service - No mention of A4e but I already knew) and she wanted everyone to fill in a form even though most People were over 65 to 80 - as a Committee Member I was expected to do likewise but declined - I wasnt giving my name, address phone number and NI No. to go on their Data for them to get paid - or who they would give my details to - just looked at the form again and in the small print - statisitcal and research purposes, and used for making a payment for the advice given to you. After the Presentation I could tell that I could teach her more than she could teach me.

Also flumps I looked at the Council Money Management Advice maybe for Our Friend but when I saw that it was A4e I decided he was better off with me, by the way he has upped his hours to 32 and the PPI reclaim killed his Overdraft and he is now Money Aware now and is £900 + in Credit - mainly with your help and advice .:-D:-D:-D

Just thought I would point out that the National Careers Service is in no way connected with any of the WP programme providers, and is in fact a completely impartial service. That is open to all age groups and offers advice( not threats,not trying to force people to do things they don't want to do, send them on courses that they don't need to do) around careers, skills, further education and training and funding. Also all advisers are actually trained in Career Information & Advice with the minimum expected level to be a Level 4 Diploma in this subject.

The reason why I post this is to even be mentioned in the same breath as the WP I find offensive, really offensive TBH.

Just thought I would point out that the National Careers Service is in no way connected with any of the WP programme providers, and is in fact a completely impartial service. That is open to all age groups and offers advice( not threats,not trying to force people to do things they don't want to do, send them on courses that they don't need to do) around careers, skills, further education and training and funding. Also all advisers are actually trained in Career Information & Advice with the minimum expected level to be a Level 4 Diploma in this subject.

The reason why I post this is to even be mentioned in the same breath as the WP I find offensive, really offensive TBH.

Within Western Culture, aspiring idiots who attempt to practise medicine without possessing a license, are generally frowned upon as being Quacks and open themselves up for a Malpractice suit....perhaps candidates, assigned to the Work Programme, should consider opting for a judicial review if some Administrative Clerk within the Work Programme attempts to practise at being a Professional Careers Advisor, or even using the Small Claims Court for suing them for Professional Maladministration.

Hi, I am new here, just found this site as I have game on with Ingeus after being with them just 12 weeks and 5 appointments in. At first everything was fine, infact in my nievity i was actually looking forward to my first appointment as the JC had sold it to me saying i would receive one on one help and support and access to jobs & training not available by recruitment agencies or the JC etc, and was the bit I was most excited about. Anyway, after 5 appointments and only 4 job applications submitted in 12 weeks I begin to doubt how much 'help' Im going to get. I am not offered any work-shops, training,work trials or interviews with local employers which I am more than happy to do. Apparently, you have to have been with them for 16 weeks before this happens! Duh! Why? Seems crazy to me.

I have a childcare restriction on my JSA as i am a lone parent with 1 child. At my last Ingeus appointment I am absolutely horrified to be threatened by my advisor that if i dont attend anything set up for me by them, be it interview, courses through colleges etc due to me not being able to access childcare, that i will have my benefit sanctioned at a total loss. I should point out at this stage that childcare in my area is extremely hard to find, its not expensive, but just nobody childminds! Its an ongoing nightmare for me as I really dont have any family to help me out. As you can imagine, the panic has set in about me being sanctioned, and not being able to provide food for my child. What happens if they send me on a fulltime course and I cant access a childminder for that period. Its just not right. When i ask my advisor what me and my child will live on if i am sanctioned she says "well, you get tax credits" Yes i do, and its actually less per week than what i receive in JS allowance and to which i struggle even when am on both. She then goes on, and this is the icing on the cake, to ask me if i cant leave my child with any neigbours!!! Are these people seriously proposing i leave my child with a neighbour i only say hi to in passing? Ridiculous. Why be allowed a restriction on my JSA which if i ever have to come to use it i am going to be punished financially, seems little point to me, and something the DWP should look into. I have since found I would still be eligible for up to 60% of my benefit if sanctioned, although this would be in the form of a hardship payment. its alright sliding lone parents from income support to JSeekers but if they are not going to ensure that access to childcare is also in place to enable these mothers to go to work then i think its very unbalanced and completely unfair. I personally have not been on IS, I was working, but i understand if i had been then i would have had no choice but to sign on the dole instead.

I have lodged a complaint with my provider about the way i was treated at last appointment, and it seems to have been taken seriously in that i have received acknowlegement letter.

I am so desperate for a job, i hate living like this, i cant afford the things my child wants, just what she needs and thats only just, i had to give my car up at easter as couldnt afford to run it (then not realising just how expensive the bus now is phew!) cant do a 'weekly' food shop anymore, just go every couple of days on foot there and back to get a couple of bags of absolute neccessities, have learnt to love big value pasta bags and indeed anything on special offer lol. I am not looking for sympathy by the way, just saying that do these work providers really think ALL of us 'clients' are not wanting to work out of choice? I find it so frustrating, in effect I am punished for not having a family that can help me, how crazy is that!

Have to say also, that my advisor changed my C.V, applied for jobs for me on my behalf that i was not experienced for, and when she wrote the accompanying covering letters, i sounded like english was not my first language (which it is) they were that full of spelling mistakes, and strangely worded sentences that didnt make sense at all, i was embarassed to have my name put to them tbh, but no choice but to play along. She also put me forward for an apprenticeship in admin (I have 2 decades of admin experience) that would see me working for £4.34 per hour, which obviously is well below the minimum wage, and bearing in mind my childcare would cost £3.50 per hour. I put the wage details into tax credit calculator and i would be eleigible for nearly 7k in tax & working credits!! I am not very good at maths but currently i receive 3.5K in job seekers allowance per year, should i take this particular job, i shall be a much more costly burden on the tax payer than i am currently. Yes, i will not be an unemployed statistic any longer (the annual salary of the job is below 10k, so i understand i would not have to pay tax or N.I?) so is this really in everyones best interests, i think not.

Anyone with any experience of complaints with ingeus, i would be grateful for any feedback.:smile:

Is it true, that these work providers can make up to 14k from finding a 'client' a job? I am gobsmacked!

Hi, I am new here, just found this site as I have game on with Ingeus after being with them just 12 weeks and 5 appointments in. At first everything was fine, infact in my nievity i was actually looking forward to my first appointment as the JC had sold it to me saying i would receive one on one help and support and access to jobs & training not available by recruitment agencies or the JC etc, and was the bit I was most excited about. Anyway, after 5 appointments and only 4 job applications submitted in 12 weeks I begin to doubt how much 'help' Im going to get. I am not offered any work-shops, training,work trials or interviews with local employers which I am more than happy to do. Apparently, you have to have been with them for 16 weeks before this happens! Duh! Why? Seems crazy to me.

I have a childcare restriction on my JSA as i am a lone parent with 1 child. At my last Ingeus appointment I am absolutely horrified to be threatened by my advisor that if i dont attend anything set up for me by them, be it interview, courses through colleges etc due to me not being able to access childcare, that i will have my benefit sanctioned at a total loss. I should point out at this stage that childcare in my area is extremely hard to find, its not expensive, but just nobody childminds! Its an ongoing nightmare for me as I really dont have any family to help me out. As you can imagine, the panic has set in about me being sanctioned, and not being able to provide food for my child. What happens if they send me on a fulltime course and I cant access a childminder for that period. Its just not right. When i ask my advisor what me and my child will live on if i am sanctioned she says "well, you get tax credits" Yes i do, and its actually less per week than what i receive in JS allowance and to which i struggle even when am on both. She then goes on, and this is the icing on the cake, to ask me if i cant leave my child with any neigbours!!! Are these people seriously proposing i leave my child with a neighbour i only say hi to in passing? Ridiculous. Why be allowed a restriction on my JSA which if i ever have to come to use it i am going to be punished financially, seems little point to me, and something the DWP should look into. I have since found I would still be eligible for up to 60% of my benefit if sanctioned, although this would be in the form of a hardship payment. its alright sliding lone parents from income support to JSeekers but if they are not going to ensure that access to childcare is also in place to enable these mothers to go to work then i think its very unbalanced and completely unfair. I personally have not been on IS, I was working, but i understand if i had been then i would have had no choice but to sign on the dole instead.

I have lodged a complaint with my provider about the way i was treated at last appointment, and it seems to have been taken seriously in that i have received acknowlegement letter.

I am so desperate for a job, i hate living like this, i cant afford the things my child wants, just what she needs and thats only just, i had to give my car up at easter as couldnt afford to run it (then not realising just how expensive the bus now is phew!) cant do a 'weekly' food shop anymore, just go every couple of days on foot there and back to get a couple of bags of absolute neccessities, have learnt to love big value pasta bags and indeed anything on special offer lol. I am not looking for sympathy by the way, just saying that do these work providers really think ALL of us 'clients' are not wanting to work out of choice? I find it so frustrating, in effect I am punished for not having a family that can help me, how crazy is that!

Have to say also, that my advisor changed my C.V, applied for jobs for me on my behalf that i was not experienced for, and when she wrote the accompanying covering letters, i sounded like english was not my first language (which it is) they were that full of spelling mistakes, and strangely worded sentences that didnt make sense at all, i was embarassed to have my name put to them tbh, but no choice but to play along. She also put me forward for an apprenticeship in admin (I have 2 decades of admin experience) that would see me working for £4.34 per hour, which obviously is well below the minimum wage, and bearing in mind my childcare would cost £3.50 per hour. I put the wage details into tax credit calculator and i would be eleigible for nearly 7k in tax & working credits!! I am not very good at maths but currently i receive 3.5K in job seekers allowance per year, should i take this particular job, i shall be a much more costly burden on the tax payer than i am currently. Yes, i will not be an unemployed statistic any longer (the annual salary of the job is below 10k, so i understand i would not have to pay tax or N.I?) so is this really in everyones best interests, i think not.

Anyone with any experience of complaints with ingeus, i would be grateful for any feedback.:smile:

Is it true, that these work providers can make up to 14k from finding a 'client' a job? I am gobsmacked!

Unfortunately, if a candidate is able to find a "Sustainable Job", even if starting on the day of being assigned to the Work Programme, the Work Programme Provider can claim a massive amount.

From analysis published by the Financial Times on Feb 23 2012, the WP Provider is initially given £400 or £600 when a candidate is assigned (this initial fee will be zero from Year 4 onwards)

Followed by £1200 for securing a 6 month job placement.

Followed by £215 for every period the candidate is kept in work.

Then no wonder there is a conflict of interest between WP and 'client'. Setup completely flawed from the outset. When you bring money and profit margins into the equasion, obviously this is going to preside over a mere jobseekers agenda of finding the 'right' job for them and not just 'a' job so WP get their chunk of cash quicker - WP get a handome sum whatever it would seem then. I honestly didnt realise that the misery of my unemployment was such a lucrative business to these people. I bet they wouldnt be bothered if I was costing the government even more money by working, as that wouldnt be there priority, money is - and they have 'successfull statistic' in me being on their books! The phrase, dont bite the hand that feeds you springs to mind if this nice little earner of a WP was ever scrapped cos the government could no longer afford it!

I was labelled job ready at my first appointment so I guess they had their first installment for me already 12 weeks ago, and are now waiting with baited breath to get their hands on £1,200 for me gettng into work, no wonder they are harassing me into leaving my child with the nearest passing ho-bo, they can smell the coins!

Edited by infojunkie

Details of the sort of payments made can be found in the ITT here:

http://www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/work-prog-itt.pdf

Section 3 is the relevant bit.

Interestingly that section also gives details of expected performance.

On the childcare issue.

I think I am right in saying that the provider should pay for any childcare costs incurred when you attend a mandatory activity. They have to meet this from their attachment fee so it's not refunded to them by the DWP. Clearly providers are reluctant to part with their ill gotten gains (some reluctant to refund even travel costs) so mentioning this to your advisor is likely to result in very limited calls on your time. You could even get a quote from a local childminder and take it in to your next appointment and ask for confirmation (in writing) that they will refund the cost of the time you have to have your child minded.

Hope this helps.

How old is your child?

Going out on a limb here as not sure if this part of the guidance extends to the work programme but in all honesty I don't see why it shouldn't.

Parents of school age children have the right to trequest that they are exempt from signing for a maximum of 8 weeks each year and can still be treated as available for tthat period, so you can request that they look at whether you can be excused from signing at the JCP and also with the WP providers for the 6 weeks school summer holidays. this leaves 2 weeks for alternative school holidays.

Just a quick look on a seach engine http://www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/lone-parent-pack.pdf

look at page 8 point 2.8 and 2.9

Might work?

Hey thanx for that Bakatcha, will defo look at your link, thankyou.

Its not so much as they wont pay for care, they have said they will, its more that there is a serious shortage of regstered childminders in my area, and the ones that do provide are full, or can only accomodate part days, or mornings only etc, my child is 9 so at school. This is where my frustration comes from mostly. I lived in Scotland a few years back and majority of the schools had care provision both at breakfast and after school, and the schools that didnt put on a subsidised bus to the ones that did, so childcare really wasnt an issue there that it is here. My girls current school does offer care as mentioned, but it is run as a seperate business independant of the school itself although operates on their premises, therefore, if they dont have enough kids in it to be profitable they just close! Cannot be relied upon at all, apart from that its currently closed as its still being repaired after flood damage. My girl was happy with the extra holidays she got though! Dread to think what would have happened had I already been working then, or on a WP course. Feel like tearing my hair out, its so sad i am having to wish my childs life away untill shes old enough to look after herself and i can work without worrying about childcare, just then have to worry shes not setting the house alight or having wild after school parties!

Hi flumps1976, thanks for your info, I am going to read this interest, its not that I want to use it but looks like i may be forced into fighting my corner should i need a childminder thats unavailable and therefore makes me unavailable. Great site by the way, wish i had found it sooner! Cheers.

huyten74

If the 'National Careers Service' Speaker was not getting 'Paid' for all the Forms she could collect from the Very Elderly attendees at our Public Meeting and why on earth would the 'National Careers Service' want to clog-up their Data Base with the Personal Details of over 70 and over 80 year people (one was 84) if there was no Payments involved - what a waste of Taxpayers Money - I quoted in my Post part of what is 'Section 5 Privacy Notice ' and it is calling the Form a 'Skills Action Plan' - please refer to my Post that you so carefully quoted and you will find Payment for advice given to you - I have the actual Form in front of me but you can check for yourself on their Site.

If no payments were involved surely the most sensible idea would have been to ask those Elders to take a blank form to pass on to more interested Sons/Daughters/Grandchildred etc. I also glimpsed the A4e logo on some papers that were laying about - not for general public perusal, I am a Committee Member so was standing at the back.

My last Section of my Post about the Council Money Management Service was run by A4e - their logo was on the bottom of the Notice by the Pay Office Window - hence my comment that My Friend is happy with my help alone as he has had bad advice from Maximus who are the Provider in this area - They lost him the Job Start £100 and 4 weeks HB and CTB run-on because of his 'Advisor's' xxxp advice when he found his own Job without their help.

Just because he is a Vulnerable Adult and didnt know better that they were telling him Rubbish.

You cant blame me for being suspicious when I see a 'Careers Speaker' so keen to collect Filled-in Forms from Elders that have no intention of taking College Courses in IT for over 80's :roll: if no 'payment' is involved - or perhaps they can get me a Free to me IT College Course, I'm 73 but game to put it to the Test - perhaps I should see what they say :lol:

Edited by silv.surfer

WOW this read is so long and full of complaints! I'm actually nervous now about this Ingeus thing! I went for my induction last week, had a brief chat with an advisor about the type of jobs i'm looking for and he asked me to email him over my CV. I got an appointment to see him again in 2 weeks time.

Today i get a call from him saying i've not got your CV yet, i said ok i'll email it again, then he says have you found a job, i say no, he says ok i have a job at the Casino for you. I say that is against my religion, he says ok and says send me your CV. End of call.

I then think how on earth does a job in a casino tie up with the jobs i am looking for? I mean i am qualified as a Subsea Engineer, Train Maint Eng & Air Con Eng, where on earth does he come up with a blooming casino??!!

Having read this thread, it has now got me ticked off at some of the tactics these guys use, so before i do actually go any further i'd like to know all my LEGAL obligations under this programme.

Do i HAVE to send them my CV?

My JSA states the jobs mentioned above - do i need to accept jobs/interviews from fields that are not in my JSA, for eg today telling me about a casino job!!

I was given some paperwork to sign at the induction, i didn't hand anything back to them, just told them i'm not yet finished filling it out and then casually walked out the door as i had no idea what i am signing! Do i need to sign anything at all with them?

Can they make me look for jobs that are NOT in my field?

What other things do i NEED to be aware of so that i do not fall into any of these traps?

Then no wonder there is a conflict of interest between WP and 'client'. Setup completely flawed from the outset. When you bring money and profit margins into the equasion, obviously this is going to preside over a mere jobseekers agenda of finding the 'right' job for them and not just 'a' job so WP get their chunk of cash quicker - WP get a handome sum whatever it would seem then. I honestly didnt realise that the misery of my unemployment was such a lucrative business to these people. I bet they wouldnt be bothered if I was costing the government even more money by working, as that wouldnt be there priority, money is - and they have 'successfull statistic' in me being on their books! The phrase, dont bite the hand that feeds you springs to mind if this nice little earner of a WP was ever scrapped cos the government could no longer afford it!

I was labelled job ready at my first appointment so I guess they had their first installment for me already 12 weeks ago, and are now waiting with baited breath to get their hands on £1,200 for me gettng into work, no wonder they are harassing me into leaving my child with the nearest passing ho-bo, they can smell the coins!

Unfortunately, the situation was far worse with the New Deal and Flexible New Deal, with the Labour Government awarding £Billions up front to the Welfare To Work Pimps (such as A4E and Working Links), and achieving nothing other than making pimp meisters such as Emma Harrison of A4E extremely rich, typified by recent reported Bonus of £8.6 Million and Emma Harrison charging A4E in excess of £20Million for the use of her Family Mansion.In the case of A4E, income was solely dependent on taxpayer contracts, with Working Links not better, and spawned similar organisations such as Close Protection UK (you recall the Jubilee Stewards being dumped under London Bridge) with originator Molly Prince previously being a mere "Pub Service Dolly" before deciding to get ricjh quick via Training.

I was given some paperwork to sign at the induction, i didn't hand anything back to them, just told them i'm not yet finished filling it out and then casually walked out the door as i had no idea what i am signing! Do i need to sign anything at all with them?

Can they make me look for jobs that are NOT in my field?

What other things do i NEED to be aware of so that i do not fall into any of these traps?

Hi,

You are well within your rights to decline signing the consent forms, you dont not have to give any reason or explanantion as to why you are declining, nor can you be sanctioned for not doing so. Though if challenged on this, state that you are simply declining to sign rather than say "I refuse.."

You do not have to provide any electronic or paper copy of your CV. Take a hard cop of your CV with you to WP interviews so they can evidence that you do have one, but decline to let them keep it.

By not signing the forms, the WP cannot share any of your personal data with their subcontractors. And declining to provide a copy of your CV means they cannot send it to any employer they see fit (such as the Casino you mentioned) and puts you in a position of control.

Reply from Analigus

In response to your recent email enquiry, it is extremely important that DWP are informed of any changes

Very true. So not:

IF YOU ARE NOW WORKING & NO LONGER NEED TO ATTEND - YOU MUST CALL ME IMMEDIATELY TO CONFIRM ALL EMPLOYMENT DETAILS

Thankyou for your response Rebecca. I just cannot believe that my own government is doing this, ie encouraging and paying contractors to bully me. I know there are people worse off, dont get me wrong, I also appreciate the few that really dont want to work and I am not one of them, but all this money aspect of work programmes makes me feel quite uneasy, its like being part of a shady deal of which I am involved against my will but is considered legal cos a government body is paying for it to be done, at a huge price to the taxpayer to boot. Wheres my 'into work bonus', wheres my little pat on the back for getting a job? Oh thats right, I dont receive it.....the work programme do - even if it was off my own steam i got the job! Incredulous. The more I find out about this the more angry i become, you just couldnt make it up, why are the government so stupid (if the stats are to be believed) to pay for something they are not getting a return on? No wonder the country is skint.

Hi Hassibabe,

A crash course in surviving the WP is called for!

This site:

http://www.consent.me.uk/

will tell you most of what you need to know. Take an hour or so and have a good look round.

Whilst you cannot stop data sharing between JCP and pimp, pimp to sub - pimp and so on down the chain. you can (and should) prevent the indiscriminate spamming of your CV.

Have a look at the six tips to WP survival thread here:

http://unemploymentmovement.com/forum/welfare-to-work/756-six-tips-on-work-program-survival?limitstart=0

Good Luck

Unfortunately for me I signed what must have been these data consent forms at induction, what do you reckon my chances of getting them revoked? I have just recieved an email from ukstaff search that says on the bottom I have received it cos I have subscribed to their website! Never heard of them and most certainly did not so i would have to presume my little WP buddies did it on my behalf.

So, despite me sending in a fit note to my adviser stating I am signed off sick until tomorrow, (another fit note has been sent to JCP extending this sickness period) they sent me a text a few days ago telling me that I have an appointment with them yesterday at 10am.

Like has been said on here, JCP have told me otherwise. JCP took some details and will contact my WP adviser about this. I have at least 2 missed calls from WP about this.

I ended up sending my WP adviser an email, telling her not to contact me and that it is because of her, (she decided that my disabilities aren't that bad - one comes on at any time) I'm signed off sick.

Thankyou for your response Rebecca. I just cannot believe that my own government is doing this, ie encouraging and paying contractors to bully me. I know there are people worse off, dont get me wrong, I also appreciate the few that really dont want to work and I am not one of them, but all this money aspect of work programmes makes me feel quite uneasy, its like being part of a shady deal of which I am involved against my will but is considered legal cos a government body is paying for it to be done, at a huge price to the taxpayer to boot. Wheres my 'into work bonus', wheres my little pat on the back for getting a job? Oh thats right, I dont receive it.....the work programme do - even if it was off my own steam i got the job! Incredulous. The more I find out about this the more angry i become, you just couldnt make it up, why are the government so stupid (if the stats are to be believed) to pay for something they are not getting a return on? No wonder the country is skint.

If you get a job, then when you sign off the register, simply tell Job Centre Plus that you have decided to commence full time education. And use Data Protection Legislation to revoke the authority of Job Centre Plus to pass Personal Data onto Welfare To Work organisations.

Funny you should mention education, I am seriously thinking about doing a course full time in September. The method in my madness is that if i am rattling about here sitting on my rump cos i cant get a job, i may as well do something worthwhile to seriously enhance my chances of getting a job when i qualify, it certainly would be in my best interests. If i told them that though and i really hadnt commenced education, is there not a way for them to find out i was working, if i was working? A little check with the tax man for instance? Knowing me i would get caught, i get away with absolutley nothing! It really would make me clap my little flippers if i got a job and WP didnt get their pimp fee!

Funny you should mention education, I am seriously thinking about doing a course full time in September. The method in my madness is that if i am rattling about here sitting on my rump cos i cant get a job, i may as well do something worthwhile to seriously enhance my chances of getting a job when i qualify, it certainly would be in my best interests. If i told them that though and i really hadnt commenced education, is there not a way for them to find out i was working, if i was working? A little check with the tax man for instance? Knowing me i would get caught, i get away with absolutley nothing! It really would make me clap my little flippers if i got a job and WP didnt get their pimp fee!

I suggest that you use Data Protection Legislation, and revoke whatever Data Protection Waiver which you signed. When you sign off, confirm with Job Centre Plus that you do not give authorisation for them to share your details with any Third Party (such as Welfare To Work Pimp) - once you sign off, you don't need to highlight your destination to Job Centre Plus, and don't even need to report the issue to the W2W Pimp. However, do emphasize that you are returning to Full Time Education.

Edited by RebeccaPidgeon
Grammar

I suggest that you use Data Protection Legislation, and revoke whatever Data Protection Waiver which you signed. When you sign off, confirm with Job Centre Plus that you do not give authorisation for them to share your details with any Third Party (such as Welfare To Work Pimp) - once you sign off, you don't need to highlight your destination to Job Centre Plus, and don't even need to report the issue to the W2W Pimp. However, do emphasize that you are returning to Full Time Education.

I am going to go to the job centre today with my letter stating that I revoke my waiver and get a receipt for it. Would I also have to send a copy of the letter direct to W2W? As they already have my waiver in their clutches, Im also wary that JCP may not update/communicate this new info to W2W?

Unfortunately for me I signed what must have been these data consent forms at induction, what do you reckon my chances of getting them revoked? I have just recieved an email from ukstaff search that says on the bottom I have received it cos I have subscribed to their website! Never heard of them and most certainly did not so i would have to presume my little WP buddies did it on my behalf.

Use the consent.me website draft to withdraw your consent. Deliver it by recorded delivery (or signed for) or by hand - and get a written receipt. Get them to mark your action plan/notes with "consent to share information declined"