Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2428 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

According to my adviser, she did tell the first person that I would need stuff in alternative format. She didn't think to tell the second person. I had to tell the second person and he still did nothing. I have told my adviser that until something is in place, I will not be attending these courses.

Just to be on the safe side I would put it in writing - something like:

"I am writing to confirm my conversation of DATE with NAME in which I informed you that I would not be attending any future courses unless I am assured beforehand that my requirement to have material in DESCRIBE FORMAT is met. In the event that such an assurance is given but the material is not provided in the necessary format I reserve my right to leave the course instantly and without further explanation."

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

once self employed now 29 no choice but to live with anxieties stay with parents and put up with daily bullying ignorant family members who dont live with me - single childless Bankrupt on JSA discriminated on the useless council housing register by the government and greedy landlords currently going down the ESA route through the GP and disgusted to find out I will still have to attend the useless building in Leeds called INGEUS LTD while on sickness claim what nonsense is this the place is designed for jobseekers whats the point of ESA OR DLA people struggling to get there ???

Hellooooooo !!!!!! oh dear another one of the governments bright initiatives controlling and punishing the poorest in society without any thought process into it.

As far as Ingeus goes....they should scrap it, we already have a work focused interview at chavcentreplus 2. My experience of Ingeus ....okay here goes

INGEUS

- phone system appalling as rarely answered AND the so-called receptionist needs to be a job-seeker and quit calling everyone darling like a pretentious git in a REAL firm she would be sacked. Oh but of course I hear the echo allowances allowances ahhh yes because the public sector workers are better than the rest of us. How ironic how we see them all quick to get off there backsides for once and protest about their pensions, what I do not see is JSA claimants scraping the bottom of the barrel for pennies ( those genuine contribution based ones ) protesting against unlawful sanctions on their benefit when they are forced to apply for randomly selected jobs that candidates have NO EXPERIENCE neither QUALIFIED TO DO in and where it clearly states NO TRAINING GIVEN ....HENCE.... EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. The system is CORRUPT. The HUMAN RIGHTS ACT is there to protect us not abuse us.

INGEUS

- HIGH staff turnover

INGEUS

- disorganized incompetent employees discussing our life aims and future plans how very concerned we should be and there appears to be no address to forward complaints

INGEUS

- are there any business advisers? NO

INGEUS

- computers are either down or slow come to think of it maybe its the advisers

INGEUS

- when I present marketing material for a start up business after the advice I was given was that INGEUS LTD FUND NEW BUSINESSES I do not therefore expect an adviser to FAIL in the task of following up my email containing PDF files as promised according to the discussion we had at our appointment and then to leave the company 3 months later with me having no appointment in the interim in order to go forward with my marketing plan for funding. Receiving a letter of demand to attend another appointment faced with another adviser having known nothing of the previous discussions with the last adviser.

INGEUS

- you really must convince them why you did not turn up today otherwise you will be doubted and treated like a stupid person be very very careful of the ''excuse'' such as period pain the severe kind not the one a couple of painkillers will sort, watch out you will have a female high pitched INGEUS worker tell you and broadcast around the office she will ''let you off'' this time on the condition it does not happen again as they have to come into work despite how they feel, so they are qualified GP's now are they???

Also if I spent half my life comparing myself to others I would be spending the other half of my life trying to find my identity...............................

INGEUS

Conclusion: waste of taxpayers money

• Haha 1

Ingeus and the other Work Programme providers are private companies they are not public sector workers.

Quite right.

All the more reason why these private sector, sales driven, profit motivated organisations should not be given the power of sanctioning (or rasing sanction doubts). They should never have been entrusted with the (awesome) task of solving the unemployment problem since there is too much potential conflict between their aims :

1. Getting people in to any old job no matter how unsuitable, poorly paid or insecure.

2. Meeting targets for referals to dubious (but profitable) training schemes (like the outsourced basic literacy and numeracy) and ESF rip offs and

3. Meeting targets for referrals to incestuous earners on the sides like "Money Advice" (probably only applies to A4greed)

AND the "customers'" needs:

1. Being treated as a rational (and sometimes well educated) person with real needs

2. Access to genuine, real, sustainable and properly paid jobs.

This is not just Ingeus, it's not even just A4greed. It's the whole ill conceived, misbegotten, dog's dinner that is the WP and "workfare".

Rant over.

Edited by Bakatcha

Quite right.

All the more reason why these private sector, sales driven, profit motivated organisations should not be given the power of sanctioning (or rasing sanction doubts). They should never have been entrusted with the (awesome) task of solving the unemployment problem since there is too much potential conflict between their aims :

1. Getting people in to any old job no matter how unsuitable, poorly paid or insecure.

2. Meeting targets for referals to training schemes (or should I say scams) like the Learn Direct kickbacks and ESF rip offs and

3. Meeting targets for referrals to incestuous earners on the sides like "Money Advice" (probably only applies to A4greed)

1. Being treated as a rational (and sometimes well educated) person with real needs

This is not just Ingeus, it's not even just A4greed. It's the whole ill conceived, misbegotten, dog's dinner that is the WP and "workfare".

Rant over.

Well said 100% agree.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

Quite right.

2. Meeting targets for referals to training schemes (or should I say scams) like the Learn Direct kickbacks and ESF rip offs and

Rant over.

If those rumours that people forced onto the work programmes under threat of benefit sanctions are now having their benefits sanctioned.... because they are on the work programme with these contractors, and thus have no time to look for work, are true, then they have engineered the "Perfect Storm" :(

XXX Shop gets free slave labour, the DWP does not have to pay benefits, since they have been sanctioned, thus this is literally slave labour, working for free, not even benefits, the Contractor gets their blood money, everyone happy.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ingeus is a hell hole!!!

The place made me depressed and angry. I’m really glad I’ll be working in the next few weeks. Not once have I felt helped by Ingeus

and their staff…

I get myself a job and they “refuse” to pay for my Personal License. It’s not like I was asking for £800-£1000 for a HGV test/License! My Advisor

told me I’ve been reimbursed £242 in travel since I started.

I explained that I’ve never claimed for a suit/shoes etc…

In the long run it would cost Ingeus more to keep paying my £3-20 travel everyday! I attend 4-5 times a week to do my job searches. Imagine if I didn’t

take this job offer and continued to keep attending Ingeus everyday…

Ingeus need to realise that funding money into a job outcome (within reason) is better than just stupidly handing it out for other things.

I have read through all 22 pages of this and i aint surprised, they're parasites claiming tax payers money for f**k all, i agree with the lad from leeds... waste of taxpayers money

Edited by G4C389

just had a fun day with scientiam preston going back next week :!:

got in first so was home before 11.00

I’ve been lucky! Ingeus never placed me with another company whilst I was with them. Ive been released from Prison and back on the work ladder once again.

As the old saying goes…

“Don’t do the crime if ya can’t do the time!”

What crime you may ask?... None what so ever! I believe that being placed on these work programmes, is like being sent to Prison for up to 2 years.

I would get a better response from a Blackpool Donkey than from an Ingeus Advisor (lol). I hope this work programme goes “down under” where it belongs, back in Australia where it started!

Thanks. :) The communication between my adviser and myself is all in emails.

A friend has suggested legal action. That is quite tempting; but am not sure yet.

I have not been sent their complaints procedure as requested.

e-mails aint that bad compared to my advisor only communicates with letters. the last time i was there they had new TVs, cheeky b@s**rds, taxpayers money on TVs, need i say more

Edited by G4C389

90 jobs a week! WHAT PLANET ARE THEY ON?!

I'd tell them that they can aspire for you to apply for 90 jobs a week but that you will stick to the minimum requirements as evidenced by your job seeker's agreement.

If, in any one week you see 1000 suitable job vacancies then you will make 1000 applications. If you see only 1 then you can make only 1. Do not accept their imposition of a ridiculous target - you do not control the number of suitable vacancies therfore you cannot agree to a specific target of applications. End of discussion.

My mistake - although 90 was mentioned, they only want about 40

Making 40 (or even, 90) applications is no biggie, but recording each one is a little bit of a pain.

Can someone help answer this for me? im past the 6 month mark at ingeus and iv been sent a letter referring me to a different program, is this normal after 6 months? it says its 18 week programme and during this time i will attend there instead of ingeus any help appreciated

Edited by G4C389

Hi Honda,

I should have attended yesterday with them, but was at the dentist on an emergency dental appointment (two abscesses to be operated on). What happened? I would have met you there if I had gone?

did you do the A4E if so just like that :-)

did all the paper work yes and no but more no can they use my cv just say no

got to take my jobs log next week this could be fun

did you do the A4E if so just like that :-)

did all the paper work yes and no but more no can they use my cv just say no

got to take my jobs log next week this could be fun

I was with Ingeus in Southport....I was told when I attended there would be choices of courses to choose from??

So is it more of the same old that Ingeus was doing? My problem is how can they help me, I have so much experience and am more middle management. Whilst at Ingeus a New Business Manager was appointed to help their more managerial people. All well and good if you want to work in a minimum wage job but I want to go back to a decent paid job ! I'm applying all over the place but am up against 200+ applications for each retail job and most of the envelopes are not open-I've seen it with my own eyes and admissions by the recruitng Manager.. Oh and the chap who I saw at Ingeus the NBM he wanted me to apply for a job at Ingeus, couldn't make it up....

I was with Ingeus in Southport....I was told when I attended there would be choices of courses to choose from??

So is it more of the same old that Ingeus was doing? My problem is how can they help me, I have so much experience and am more middle management. Whilst at Ingeus a New Business Manager was appointed to help their more managerial people. All well and good if you want to work in a minimum wage job but I want to go back to a decent paid job ! I'm applying all over the place but am up against 200+ applications for each retail job and most of the envelopes are not open-I've seen it with my own eyes and admissions by the recruitng Manager.. Oh and the chap who I saw at Ingeus the NBM he wanted me to apply for a job at Ingeus, couldn't make it up....

The bottom line is they can't, it's not about getting people into suitable paid employment, it's about shoving anyone into any position so they can claim the fees.

Have a look on the Indus Delta site http://indusdelta.co.uk/ it's run by the w2w pimps, have a read of the threads especially the ones concerning A4e, and you will get a good idea of what's going on with these people, the sad thing is some of them actually believe their own bulls**t.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.