Egg - Received Summons

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4694 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Owed Egg card just over 3K. I do owe the money and they sent me a copy of the agreement. Activa Kapital have been chasing me for sometime and i just dont have the money to pay. i am working but dont have the money to pay. Now i have recieved a court summons (northampton) and dont know what to do. Do i have to go to court? can i make an offer to pay monthly but a small amount? Its over 4K now with all the charges.Then this weekend i recieved a letter from Lewis Waterman- saying they can help me with my recent court summons and even stated the claim no etc. How do they get this info? Is it not a breach of my data? Can they help me?Need to do something but not sure what!Thanks

I don't know an awful lot but having received some help on here recently wanted to offer what little info I know.

As far as I am aware Northampton is were all claims in court are processed and as a defendant you can ask that the matter is transferred to your local court. Maybe this is Northampton, but if not, you don't need to worry about the cost of getting to Northampton and the journey involved.

I think that you need to Click the black triangle on your post and ask the site team to change the title of this to 'Activa Kapital - Egg - Court Claim' and possibly get it moved to 'Legal Forum', you will then get the best advice.

Are you able to scan and post up the Particulars of claim, agreement and anything else you have received with all person details removed?

What is the date of Issue on the form? You have 14days plus 5 days from this date to acknowledge if you wish to defend and another 14 days to submit a defence. Should the creditor want to pursue this, they would have to file an allocation Questionaire and this would be transferred to your local court.

It may be that if you defend, they will not proceed but we would need to see what you have. Do not just let them get a judgement by default which is probably what they want.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Too late, they will have obtained default judgement and you should receive a judgement through the post. Ring Northampton and find out what is happening.

Is there any reason why you did not deal with this at the time? Ill Health, family problems etc?

I would still get the title of this thread changed, ask the site team

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate