Hospital parking

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4702 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just out of interest do you have to pay a fine fro parking at a hospital if you don't 'pay and display?'. My hospital doesn't charge you for the anoint of time you are there, you make a guess how long you are staying and pay in advance. I had a 15 minute test and paid the minimum which is 2 hours but my out patients clinic was running very late and i was there over 3 hours. I wasn't ticketed but want to be prepared if i am.

So how do you know if a car park is council or privately run? Whenever I've been to the hospital I've had to pay for 2 hours parking-its the minimum- and only been in the hospital 30 minutes or so. So it seems a bit cheating on their part that you cant buy anything less then 2 hours.

The vast majority of hospital car-parks are looked after by private parking companies. If you look at the signage or any paperwork you receive it will tell you. There is one slightly different case, that of Aintree Hospital who act as their own parking company, but with the same status as an ordinary PPC.

The vast majority of hospital car-parks are looked after by private parking companies. If you look at the signage or any paperwork you receive it will tell you. There is one slightly different case, that of Aintree Hospital who act as their own parking company, but with the same status as an ordinary PPC.

Strange thing Aintree have built a multi story car park. The builders were Vinci construction. http://www.vinciconstruction.co.uk/ Maybe soon we will see Vinci Parking.http://www.vincipark.co.uk/ who are in Liverpools other major hospital.