HFO lience notice to revoke

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4678 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi just reminding people to keep complaints going in to OFT

- HFO have been very quiet

think they are tryng to keep their heads down

hoping that people will forget them and not contact OFT

dont let them get away with it

they have driven many people including me to think life not worth it with their phone calls to work and their letters.

They are hurting people who do not have the strengh to fight them - just like me just tooo scared to fight them.

After being so low i have reported them to the OFT thanks to the people at CAG

keep HFO at the front and get them

never let them be forgotten so that they can start again hurting and bullyng people into a corner again:!:

Do not think they are actually being that quiet. Fear and ignorance are their favourite weapons

Please share your problems with us as we could help

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Hi they have not contacted me for the last four weeks so working on the fact that you should let **** lie at the bottom of the pond I am waiting for there next step after 7 years of paying off everyone who would stop charges, interest and the rest and take a direct debit I finally paid every one off in March my last payment to what HFO are chasing was in SEPTEMBER 2005 so I am lying low after years of being hurt and pushed into a corner I am not prepared to let this pond life get me but if they come after me again I will fight them and ask for as much help from CAG as I can get They really are the lowest of the low and I have been there. Thank you for your offer of help and I will take it up when they come for me again

Hi I did not mean that I do not want your help just trying to keep my head down sorry CD I will need help soon I did not mean to affend you thanks

Not offended in the slightest! You know where we are if you need any help and thank you for speaking up.

We get a lot of 'visitors' who follow the threads and not all are DCA 'trolls'. Hopefully they are increasing their understanding of how these people work so it is good when people actually make a comment and let us know they are there. Welcome on board!

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

• 3 weeks later...

The refuse relates to the renewal of HFO Serices licenece which has been pending since Sept 2009. The MT Revoke relates to HFOCL Irelands' licence which is current and not near renewal. There is also the case of removing Mr AJT and TRL from the SRA's group licence. All I can assume is, the OFT must have very good grounds for getting to MTR status. We will all have to continue watching this space as we all have our own agendas with these people.

There appears to be light at the end of the tunnel with HFO

Whilst here I may add that the other day I received a text from TR asking me to call them regarding my own agenda with them. I rang the number and they answered, but nobody spoke, but could continue to hear the conversation which was currently in place between a woman and a man who were quite clearly staff members. They were both very clearly English and not in an offshore call centre. The conversation continued for about 10 minutes when her (the woman) other line rang and she answered it which put my call on hold. I can only say that this was one of the most entertaining and informative times of my life !! They were speaking about a charging order that they were contemplating putting on a victims house. The conversation was very superficial, and by the general overtone of the conversation, it sounded rather like 2 13 year olds speaking who clearly had no idea about civil law and the job roles in which they were engaged. I can only conclude that if this is the status quo of thier level of competence in dealing with these cases, it does not surprise me in the slightest that so many victims are becoming enraged by these people. It was in fact quite comical. I thought "Is this what I am really dealing with". It was a massive insight into thier operation. I will continue my own agenda with them soon.

There appears to be light at the end of the tunnel with HFO

I noticed the other day from a subscription source that one rat has already departed the proverbial sinking ship !!

wounder if the captin will go down with his ship :(

:) HFO fan club member :) HFO V GLORYHUNTER ( WON ) :)

0 - 1

Anyone know how long they have to run on the current lience ?

Services ran out Sept 2009, theirs is minded to refuse a new licence.Capital Dublin runs out March 2013, theirs is minded to revoke current licence.HFO Capital Cayman expired July 2010 they did not bother to apply for a new licence, the rat is a certain someones Brother.

Edited by broken arrow

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Roxburghe UK theirs runs out March 2013, theirs is minded to revoke licence, Roxburghe PLC,s ran out Oct 2006

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.