Mini credit bank details

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4656 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone

I'm currently having major problems with Mini Credit with a £100 loan that i have with them, They dont reply to emails and have VERY rude members of staff answering the phone. My current balance now stands at £524, theres no way i can afford to pay this, and they are now threatening to send door step collectors to retrieve goods!!

After all this time trying to come to a payment agreement i haven't had much luck, i can only afford to pay them the original loan amount plus one months interest, due to borrowing money from my parents just to get these loan sharks off my back!

Does anyone have the bank details for this company, as i refuse to give them my new bank details.

Any replies greatly appreciated

hey, no dont have there bank details, you can send emails to them by going on there main site and clicking on FAQ and then click on questioned not answered or something similar, type in your question and wait for a reply.........

• 1 month later...

lol 42man. I keep saying this but only ever use bank details given direct from the companies. For all you know you could be paying the George Agduguduggwego in Nigeria!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING Every pound donated to this site helps us to keep on helping others. Click Here to Donate