Halifax & Albion

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4699 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i would not rely on any 'paperwork' errors to negate a CCA anymore

if a clear financial link can be established , recon or part CCA's will do

what are your issues with this debt?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Major Debtor,

Only got time for a quick look, but what jumps out is that they haven't made an honest statement about the T&C's...would have been on the back or on a seperate attached sheet..don't they KNOW???

Looking at the pics...the front as it stands would be unenforceable, as no prescribed terms.

It all hinges on whether the other was on the back. Hmmm.

To me it looks as if they've cut and pasted something from elsewhere onto a sheet with the same code as the front page ie "LT/P11/1101"

However on the bottom of the conditions there's another form ref: "TC7-528-06/01"

If they haven't sent the full T&C's at inception and as varied, they haven't complied with your request.

Can you give a bit more info about the history / current status?

Others will hopefully comment ... welcome to CAG :-)

Elsa x

Hi All

Originally used to pay off other debts, got a very reasonable rate, my business started losing money and couldn't keep up with the payments.

Was paying £300 per month, but even that was unsustainable, in fact the interest was even greater than the monthly payment.

Stopped paying and they passed to Albion DCA, who are chasing, have told them am trying to get clarification about loan.

Hope this helps? but if need any further information please ask, need all the assistance I can get.

Thanks

Hi

Don't think I have received any other T&C's and they have not yet issued a formal default notice, only 3/4 months with no payment

Thanks

if your credit is shot to pieces after 180 halifax will close your credit card down

Interest and charges will cease.... if your credit is fooked, it might be good to let the 180days to accumulate. i know this as i used to work for halifax, in their credit card dept,