Premier Park problems

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello there.

Just need alitte advice. The area where I live there is a residential parking area which is monitored by premier park. Yes there are signs about displaying a valid permit, But as this is my flat with my own space which I own they still put a parking ticket on my car.

Im wondering where I stand. Ive been following the advice iv seen on other forums about ignoring them and I have recieved the usual letters requiring paying of £50,£100, then £150 from there debt recovery plus ltd. With the latest letter with a reduced payment offer of £120 ( which I will not pay) as I was parked on my own landed which with a lease of 150years (including parking space).

In this letter It tells me about CCJs etc the normal stuff.

Just wondering where I stand.

Regards

Mthomas

ignore

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Incase they did want to take it to court. Do I have grounds that a member of their staff entered or stepped on private land? and gave no permission to police that land which is owned by myself?

Incase they did want to take it to court. Do I have grounds that a member of their staff entered or stepped on private land? and gave no permission to police that land which is owned by myself?

please do some reading in this forum

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Just have a good read round the forum

• 9 months later...

I live in a residential area with allocated spaces which is in my tenants agreement.

I have had problems before as they patrol a parking area.

I ignored as stated on here and still waiting for my court date ... 8 mouths later I must say :).

Now they are up to there old tricks and started putting tickets on my car for 3 days running.

So coming onto my private land where my car is parked.

As this is my 3rd ticket in 3 days

it's starting to annoy me as to whatever they use to stick the darn thing on is leaving crappy marks of glue on my drivers side window.

Just wondering what I should do. Also not displaying my permit as I don't see I have to as its my space which I pay under my tenets agreement.

Thanks

Leaving marks on your window might be construed as criminal damage. Send a letterto the Managing Agents withdrawing all consent for the parking company to trespass on your land and that any future tickets will be cleaned off professionally and the Managing Agents will be invoiced accordingly, you will hold them liable for the actions of their agent.

What are peoples thought on these companys trying to enforce my own land... Its an outrage. What are the legal stance on PPC putting tickets on peoples cars in a residential area? ( regardless if they put signs up) Its my space which I own. So I have every right to display whatever I like parked in my own bay

What are peoples thought on these companys trying to enforce my own land... Its an outrage. What are the legal stance on PPC putting tickets on peoples cars in a residential area? ( regardless if they put signs up) Its my space which I own. So I have every right to display whatever I like parked in my own bay

Whatever it states in your lease takes priority over any signs or schemes the Management Company put in place. If it says nothing in your lease about displaying a permit then you don't need to. End of story. The Parking Company are trespassing on your space. You need to let the Management Company know that you no longer give implied permission for them to do this. They must then exclude you from the parking scheme. The only way the Management Company can operate the scheme on your space is if (a) they vary the deeds (and they would need your permission for that) or (b) get your permission to operate the scheme. Without your consent they cannot do anything on your space. The End.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Ok after recieving 3 tickets off this private parking company for parking in my own space where my flat is.

Ive ignored the tickets but now they have got hold of my address and written to me by name with the date and time of the ticket being issued.

Saying the normal pay £100 in 28days if not it will go upto £150. and I have 3 letters all at once.

At the bottom on the letter is a Declaration of owner/driver.

Help please and advice

Just ignore these clowns.Just treat those letters as you would any other junk mail.

As for that "declaration", that's just a crude attempt at making you believe this is an official document, instead of a worthless piece of paper.

IMG_0311.jpg

As you will note, this is due to no permit.. No permit is not being displayed as we had a problem before and my landlord dealt with them orignally and removed his flat from the parking enforcement in our area as he has not given permission.

This was when we first moved in 2 years ago. and have not displayed a permit since. these are only recent

IMG_0311.jpg

Fairly standard begging letter. Write back and ask them to use softer paper as the hard shiny stuff is not kind to your bum.

But a classic example that when you bring the parking parasites into a residential area, the only people that suffer are the residents.

Oh and if you write, remember, head the letter "Accounts Dept" and don't put a stamp on it. Let the cowboys pay to get it.

Just another example of the overuse of limited imagination and a little legal knowledge. Simply intended to befuddle Mr & Mrs Average and instill the idea that this invoice has legal standing - which, of course, it doesn't.