minmoo

Message to EGG: LEARN TO PACK ENVELOPES!!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3008 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Anybody from Egg read here because i am royally annoyed!!

I have had two letters that must have been packed by someone with dodgy eyesight. Either that or they do it on purpose. One letter i can accept as a mistake but two tells me it is underhand tactics to embarass the recipient and it cant be right! Heres one example below. My complaint is being typed up tonight and it wont be pleasant you g!t$!

eggy2.jpg

We all make the odd late payment! I bet they have a template to fold the letters crooked so it stays like that on its journey!

I spent loads at Royal Mint and a late payment meant calls from a so called solicitor from royal mint

But he was someone else really working on behalf of and wanted

my details to verify who I was on the phone and he could have been anyone!

My normal answer is you RANG ME so you know who I am, But I don`t know who you are!

Rant over!

11 guests!!! Any of you work for Egg by any chance!

I know what you mean Andy, got to have a rant now and then lol

Yeah who cares about overdue payments! If you pay on time then sometimes it means they make interest on your money.

Million customers then lots of small amounts make a fortune, like BT in advance line rental!

Hi minmoo

Your envelope is interesting; were it to be stuffed by an automated system, there is indication of a systemic mis-folding and mis-stuffing which puts them on the naughty step.

I'm sure things will improve greatly now Diamond Geezer's in charge; I'm already heartened by ARC's cowardice and CSL's incompetence: happy days bro, happy days.

xxxxx

v

Hi Vic buddy, i think we both know that this is intentional. They have no phone number for me and have little chance of getting one, so my paranoia tells me that because they are forced to write to me this is their form of childish retribution. This must happen to thousands of their customers. I dont care to much now, i have calmed down lol. Big hairy cahunas to 'em!

If you are hoping for change for the better Vic then you are a greater optimist than i ;-) I take it you are still being a thorn in their derrière haha. They must surely know by now that they would be foolish to cross literal swords with you.

Hi minmoo

One must not become egocentric; we are ones of millions not thousands, which is why their systemic folding naughtiness is significant. My Diamond Geezer was borne of ironic pessimism, however one of his goons (CSL aka power2contact) has today threatened me with a doorstep, and I have to say that 97 'phone calls later from me they will not talk to me; I only got through to a person by using the poor2 website number. I know the mantra is not to speak to them on the 'phone but what does one do when they won't speak to you?

Anyway, chin up and sod their silly envelopes; and stuff 'em.

Love

Vic

I did say it was just my paranoia lol, i am happy with insignificance for sure. Just me having a rant.

I feel you are probably in a position to turn defence into attack and perhaps phone them 20 times a day demanding stuff with menaces haha. Right back at 'em ;-)

It's suprising what you can program a machine to do...including "mistakes".