Lowell and Clarity

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4711 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a question about Lowell.

Lowell bought a debt and then passed it on to Clarity to collect the debt on their behalf.

There is a table one search on my file and my question is are they allowed to do a search without my permission?

According to Clarity under the data protection act they are allowed to do a search?

But i thought only the debt buyer can do a search and with Clarity collecting for Lowell they would need my permission?

Thanks

Hi

When you first signed on the dotted line, this gave the creditor and any THIRD PARTY they use permission to share your data. You would need to check your terms and conditions for more specific information. When a debt is sold, the same rights are transferred to the debt buyer and their underlings (Clarity)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

A table one search does show. Table two searches are not visible to other lenders. Someone is telling you tales

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

A table 1 search can be posted as an unrecorded inquiry, and then will have no impact

my bank does this, and it has had no effect on my report.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: