Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3405 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Right, had an agreement with this shower to pay £50 per month on 24th of each month. They took Mays as ususal. Then on 26th and 27th, they took OVER £500 in bits and Bobs. They claim this is because the payment agreement was not ongoing and was not renewed.

In a word, HELP

Thieving twats.....

Unfortunately the chances of you getting the money bak is Zilch.

You need to report this to the OFT as payday lenders have been waned they must inform customers what and when they are taking payments. Just because they have card details doesnt give them the freedom of your bank account.

Unfortunately what you shouldve done was cancelled your bank card and pay them standing order.....

Do you have the agreement in writing? You can try contacting them and reporting them.

Mine is with cccs but i still get letters saying they will still try and take money from my card, luckily i cancelled it a while ago