Lidl fine

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4708 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got a parking fine for being 16mins late in the Lidl car park. Before you were allowed 1hr 30mis and now you are only allowed 1hr, I still thought it was 1hr 30mins, so yes I'm late. However I hear of people not handing the money over, however my dad and mum say that I should pay it.

Any advice ??

Thanks in advance.

Got a parking fine for being 16mins late in the Lidl car park. Before you were allowed 1hr 30mis and now you are only allowed 1hr, I still thought it was 1hr 30mins, so yes I'm late. However I hear of people not handing the money over, however my dad and mum say that I should pay it.

Any advice ??

Thanks in advance.

Yes, ignore this, for 1 it is not a fine it is a speculative invoice that will be followed by lots of letters, cunningly using red ink and big fonts. Ignore it, hav a look round the forum

Hi, you mum and dad are wrong. It's just an invoive NOT a fine. Ignor it.

If you pay up you will become another mug who fell for this swindle.

p.s. they will write to you under random company names telling you it's gone up and it's going to court etc but it's all part of the plan to get you to pay. Ignor them all.

Any advice ??

Thanks in advance.

Obviously ignore it like everyone does online (Google 'Lidl Parking Charge ignore'). Also Google 'PPC letters, what to expect' for another forum's preview of the debt-collector idle threats that the registered keeper can happily ignore. Do not let yourself, Mum or Dad be scared by the templated threatograms, it's all rubbish and no-one is ever taken to Court by Lidl's PPC (Town and City or Athena?).

Show your Mum and Dad the Watchdog video below. For once, Mum and Dad are WRONG and would have been hoodwinked if they had fallen for this. Educate them please about this, show them the PPC letters by searching as I suggest, and show them Watchdog's Solicitor:

It's up to you whether you can stop yourself saying to your parents 'I told you so!'