Bowkett & Lloyds TSB Credit Card

bowkett
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Big Hello to all you folks,

Just sent the SAR off today by registered post to Penny. Clocks ticking!

This is my first claim where I havent had any statements and had to use the SAR. Looking forward to tackling Lloyds as they have never been that kind to me :D

Welcome bowkett.

We will all be looking forward to seeing how things go for you and to helping you when you need it.

Cat

29 March 2006 Data Protection Act Request sent for ac 1 (then she got a bit distracted but got another charge so...)

27 May Prelim letter sent for ac 1

27 May Data Protection Act Request sent for ac 2 & 3

21 June Prelim Letter sent for 2 & 3

14 July LBA sent with schedule for ac 1 & 2 & 3

7 August MCO filed – defence expected 10 September

11 September defence filed - signed Sean Copping

12 September AQ form received

18th September AQ sent back to Lambeth Court and copy sent to solicitors both recorded delivery

13th Feb 2007 Court Date Set

15th Feb Reclaimed Money is in my bank Account

Cat's opinions are those of a nurse and most definitely, definitely not those of an accountant or solicitor, although she was always quite good at sums and elocution.

Big Hello to all you folks,

Just sent the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) off today by registered post to Penny. Clocks ticking!

This is my first claim where I havent had any statements and had to use the SAR. Looking forward to tackling Lloyds as they have never been that kind to me :D

Welcome.:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bowkett

I'm also claiming from LTSB credit card and have experienced a few problems getting the info from them. I sent the letter twice the first time I sent it standard 1st class so there was no proof they recieved it. I've sent the letter & cheque again by recorded delivery (which they recieved on the 28th) but they still deny recieving it!

I think the 40 days starts from the date on your letter.

Natalie

LTSB -claiming back WON!!!

Mint credit card - WON!!!

Morgan Stanley credit card - WON!!!

LTSB credit card - MCOL issued WON!!

Barclaycard - MCOL issued for balance of partial refund 200.00

Gorvins Solicitors - WON!!!

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for that, I was thinking it was from when they cashed the cheque, which I have proof of them receiving but they just havent cashed. I think I will try and find a phone number to chase this up on! I sent my letter signed for and they definately got it on the 20th September

a lot of the emails/numbers listed around here dont work. Emailed Penny Berryman (I addressed my letter with the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) request to her) to ask how things are moving along, told her I have proof of the letter being received but that they havent cashed my cheque. Gentle reminder that the clock is ticking and they have just over 3 weeks left to comply with my request under the act. Not sure if it will help but atleast I feel like I am doing something. Open to suggestions on this one!

found a number thats works, spoke to a lady who told me that I wouldnt get confirmation of my letter because they have too many to deal with, she said we do have 40 days to deal with requests, I told her yes but you only have 3 weeks now! Anyway, she said all would be fine so fingers crossed!

well, all that chasing around worked! The statements arrived this morning. I have to say the were really poorly packed, the envelope was half open! Doesnt look like anything is missing, the older statements are really bad copies though, look like photocopies on the 50th run! I have had a quick scout through and it doesnt look like there are many charges, about 5 or 6. I will still be asking for them back though, as it is a small amount I am thinking of trying the contractual rate of int. avenue. Any thoughts on doing this with Lloyds??

well, all that chasing around worked! The statements arrived this morning. I have to say the were really poorly packed, the envelope was half open! Doesnt look like anything is missing, the older statements are really bad copies though, look like photocopies on the 50th run! I have had a quick scout through and it doesnt look like there are many charges, about 5 or 6. I will still be asking for them back though, as it is a small amount I am thinking of trying the contractual rate of int. avenue. Any thoughts on doing this with Lloyds??

Yes there is a thread started by bankfodder regarding contractual interest rates.:D

• 3 months later...