Help with Thomas Cook

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4717 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, This is my first thread so bare with me!!

My mother and i went on holiday to Maritius in April and it was an absoluite nightmare from start to finish, the flights were the wrong ones, the hotel was dirty and we had a room next to the generator for the air conditioning, we got the wrong room, it was so expensive and basically we had an absolute miserable holiday.

I have written letters, six in all, however the representative at Thomas cook has emailed me thanking me for the letter and asking me for a booking ref, although this was supplied, i sent it her and received a email stating that she would be out of the office until the 24th May. Today i have recieved another email asking me for the booking reference. I sent it her again stating that she already had the booking ref, she then replied by asking me to send a copy of the letter in to her again and also the video of the hotel and noise which we took.

I am so fed up i could scream they are so taking the micheal!!!

What can i do i cant go on sending letters and emails cause they are doing nothing!!!:mad2::mad2::mad2:

Ljmcd2789 welcome to The Consumer Action Group community.

You haven't received any replies to your problem yet so you might be better off posting your story again directly in the sub-forum which deals with your kind of situation. You will get lots of support there.

Also, spend some time looking round the forum. Once you understand the layout, you will be able to get best use from this Consumer Community. It is a big forumm and may take some time. But it will be worth doing.

Good luck.

Please be advised that my time will be limited for the next few weeks.Thanks for your understanding.

Thread moved

Hopefully one of the more knowledgeable guys will be along soon

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE