DRS question

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4673 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Due to recent loss of work i have got behind on my Vodafone contract.they sent me to a dca called DRS .they agreed to £10 a month and have taken 2 payments from my bank.But they are insisting i send them proof of my earnings and benefits in order for this payment amount to continue.Do i have to send them proof? I dont realy feel comfortable sending them any of my private letters or bank statements.

No you have no need to send any thing only a court can order Income/expenditure details.

Did you set up a direct debit or a standing order,if i's a DD cancel it and put in an SO otherwise they cad take what they wan't

from your account.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

When they contacted me and accepted the £10 a month they asked for bank details.I thought it was going to be a direct debit but it turns out its like a standing order so if i dont have the money in my account the bank cant charge me a fee.Its a bank i dont have any money paid into tho .Its my pay debts bank account lol.I made the mistake of phoning them today the person i spoke to said if i dont send them proof they will send someone to my door oh no!!!! scary eh? lol. thanks for your answer i wont be sending them any proof .

What rubbish just ask your bank for a standing order form an put it on the account of your choice, never do a DD

with a DCA.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Due to recent loss of work i have got behind on my Vodafone contract.they sent me to a dca called DRS .they agreed to £10 a month and have taken 2 payments from my bank.But they are insisting i send them proof of my earnings and benefits in order for this payment amount to continue.Do i have to send them proof? I dont realy feel comfortable sending them any of my private letters or bank statements.

Hi john40,

I can understand your concerns here and am happy to do what I can to help out.

If you'd like me to assist you further could you email me the details of the account in question by following the information in our pinned thread here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?213340-Vodafone-Webteam-for-Customers-With-Problems%281-Viewing%29-nbsp?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To enable me to make sure it reaches us could you update the thread with this and I'll come back to you as soon as I can?

Thanks,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Lee, whats the traffic like in Slough today? :-) Pity you don't work for Egg; it'd be real nice if the Egg boys came on here to help people.

Advice and comments posted by The Debt Star reflect only my personal opinion and it is up to you alone to decide what action you should take. You should always seek independent legal advice from your own qualified legal advisor.

Hi The Debt Star,

Although I've no idea what the traffic situation in Slough is like at the moment I agree that it would be great to see as many companies as possible replying to the concerns their respective customers posted about.

Lets watch this space.

Best wishes,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Got another letter today from them saying they will be calling at my house between 6th June and 6th of jully unless i phone them to stop this action.They took £10 from my bank on the 28th of may so its not like i'm not paying them.Anyway just thought id give you that update lee thanks for what ever your doing for me:-)

Square root of naff all it seems to me:!::madgrin:

Hi The Debt Star,

Although I've no idea what the traffic situation in Slough is like at the moment I agree that it would be great to see as many companies as possible replying to the concerns their respective customers posted about.

Lets watch this space.

Best wishes,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

well, there was one guy for experian who came on for a few days but he didn't have your staying power under fire

Advice and comments posted by The Debt Star reflect only my personal opinion and it is up to you alone to decide what action you should take. You should always seek independent legal advice from your own qualified legal advisor.

HI DS.

I got a problem for the elusive Phil but there is no sign of him, relegated to the call centre!!!?:jaw:

which call centre? "Hello, this is Dominoes. Can I take your order?"

Nah sleazy night club in some red light district:whoo:

Nah sleazy night club in some red light district:whoo:

they do home deliveries??

Yes but only if your scores high enough:!::lol:

ah, exclusive but sleazy night club is it. "Experians."

Try the AMAZING EXPERIENCE AT EXPERIAN:whoo::whip::whip:

Got another letter today from them saying they will be calling at my house between 6th June and 6th of jully unless i phone them to stop this action.They took £10 from my bank on the 28th of may so its not like i'm not paying them.Anyway just thought id give you that update lee thanks for what ever your doing for me:-)

Hi john40,

Further to my email last week.

Please be assured that this remains in hand and I'll update you again as soon as I'm able to.

well, there was one guy for experian who came on for a few days but he didn't have your staying power under fire

Hi The Debt Star,

I do recall seeing someone from Experian posting some time ago but I'm not too sure why the presence hasn't continued.

Let's watch this space for any future developments.

Thanks,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Edited by Lee Vodafone Company Rep

I do recall seeing someone from Experian posting around some time ago but I'm not too sure why the presence hasn't continued.

His conscience got the better of him I think...it also didn't help much that the Brigadier threatened to take him on a trip into the country to part with his fingers. Other than that Lee, I have no idea :)

Hi DS, that was only a suggestion, there are more ''discreet '' methods of making zem

comply.:madgrin::ballchain::target:

I never said I wasn't the driver:car: