HFO Capital/Services/Roxburghe - OFT Minded to Revoke Licences!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3388 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh I intend to :madgrin:

Santander PPI X 2 **WON** claims on behalf of son (Oct 2010/ Mar 2011)

Citicard O/H (PPI) - **WON** Compound Interest Dec 2011

Citicard O/H (Charges) Bailiffs sent in August 2012

Barclaycard - **WON** Compound Interest Oct 2011

Monument - account information being sought for OH

Citicard - self - N1 submitted August 2012

Barclaycard - self - **WON** damages for non disclosure/information now rec'd. Aug 2012

Barclaycard - relation - Failed SAR sent 29/09/11

Halifax SAR sent 18/08/2011 for relation

LTSB - SAR sent 09/08/2011 for friend

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Claim was 2009 and no I do not have the claim form, is there a way of getting a copy?

Your local court will have a copy

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

• 1 month later...

Well that's music to my ears.

However, I have an update for you on my experience with these cowboys.

Having contacted FCA back in March I received an email from Efe who I believe is investigating Turnbull Rutherford & HFO Capital in respect to their credit license. Well, during a lengthy telephone conversation she asked if I would be happy to send her documentation to her regarding my 10 year relationship with them. Naturally, I said yes and within the hour I emailed her plenty to fuel the fire for her case.

If anyone else has any dealing with these cowboys it is important to report it to her at the email address: [email protected]

We need to get these idiots off the radar so they cannot rip anybody else off.

Barclaycard - self - **WON** damages for non disclosure/information now rec'd. Aug 2012

Have Turnbull really given up on consumer credit litigation? I had several letters from them to my new address, attempting to contact my ex. They eventually accepted that he does not live at my address and have even put it in writing that they accept this. I assume they returned all paperwork to HFO (who have now used another debt collector who is trying to contact my ex at my new address!), but Turnbull were certainly still trying to make contact with my ex about 3 months ago regarding his debts.

Well that's music to my ears.

However, I have an update for you on my experience with these cowboys.

Having contacted FCA back in March I received an email from Efe who I believe is investigating Turnbull Rutherford & HFO Capital in respect to their credit license. Well, during a lengthy telephone conversation she asked if I would be happy to send her documentation to her regarding my 10 year relationship with them. Naturally, I said yes and within the hour I emailed her plenty to fuel the fire for her case.

If anyone else has any dealing with these cowboys it is important to report it to her at the email address: [email protected]

We need to get these idiots off the radar so they cannot rip anybody else off.

Did you get back your overpayment?

• 3 weeks later...

The www.hfoservices.com site seems to direct to an odd generic looking page at http://int.haascnc.com/lang.asp?intLanguageCode=1033 while the http://www.hfocapital.com site goes to some kind of default holding page at http://www.hfocapital.com/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi and when I tried manually to go back to the main domain it reverted to the default holding page. This suggests what is known as a 301 redirect which is what happens when a website, or any part of it, is permanently moved to a different location or goes offline (as opposed to a 302 redirect, which is only a temporary redirect).

The HFO Capital 0845 phone number, after ringing for a long time, diverts to our old chums Roxburghe UK Ltd. The HFO Capital phone number is not answered at all but redirects to a BT message which repeats over and over.

Strangely enough I got a phone call from HFO Capital last week. I told them, as usual, that I would not talk to them on the phone (I have told them several times not to phone me but they still did) and they would have to write to me.

But no letter has come. It seems that phone call was their last chance saloon for trying it on one more time.

Now we will have to wait and see if HFO Capital and HFO Services pass all their accounts over to Roxburghe, although this would be a particularly cynical move as my HFO Services account was only transferred to HFO Capital earlier this year! I don't think the FCA would take a good view of that.

My original CCJ was obtained by deception by Turnbull Rutherford and HFO Services (I have documents to prove this conclusively) so it may be that they have just given up on my case owing to its unusually illegal circumstances (even for them). Or it may indeed be that they have just decided that they've been found out....

Whatever the circumstances, I will need to have this CCJ wiped from my credit rating. I expect HFO to do this as soon as possible, and so my next task is to get this to happen. HFO will know that there are financial penalties for failing to remove incorrect data from credit profiles (I think it's £100 after 30 days of notice). But without knowing how to contact HFO I'm not sure how I'm going to get the credit record straight.

I'll probably need to chase up the individual directors by calling at their home addresses.

The www.hfoservices.com site seems to direct to an odd generic looking page at http://int.haascnc.com/lang.asp?intLanguageCode=1033 while the http://www.hfocapital.com site goes to some kind of default holding page at http://www.hfocapital.com/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi and when I tried manually to go back to the main domain it reverted to the default holding page. This suggests what is known as a 301 redirect which is what happens when a website, or any part of it, is permanently moved to a different location or goes offline (as opposed to a 302 redirect, which is only a temporary redirect).

The HFO Capital 0845 phone number, after ringing for a long time, diverts to our old chums Roxburghe UK Ltd. The HFO Capital phone number is not answered at all but redirects to a BT message which repeats over and over.

Strangely enough I got a phone call from HFO Capital last week. I told them, as usual, that I would not talk to them on the phone (I have told them several times not to phone me but they still did) and they would have to write to me.

But no letter has come. It seems that phone call was their last chance saloon for trying it on one more time.

Now we will have to wait and see if HFO Capital and HFO Services pass all their accounts over to Roxburghe, although this would be a particularly cynical move as my HFO Services account was only transferred to HFO Capital earlier this year! I don't think the FCA would take a good view of that.

My original CCJ was obtained by deception by Turnbull Rutherford and HFO Services (I have documents to prove this conclusively) so it may be that they have just given up on my case owing to its unusually illegal circumstances (even for them). Or it may indeed be that they have just decided that they've been found out....

Whatever the circumstances, I will need to have this CCJ wiped from my credit rating. I expect HFO to do this as soon as possible, and so my next task is to get this to happen. HFO will know that there are financial penalties for failing to remove incorrect data from credit profiles (I think it's £100 after 30 days of notice). But without knowing how to contact HFO I'm not sure how I'm going to get the credit record straight.

I'll probably need to chase up the individual directors by calling at their home addresses.

Call a lady 'Efe' at FCA she will be very interested in your case. She is dealing with the appeal case and will help you so long as you can provide evidence.

If you need further information let me know and I will give you a contact number for her.

Thanks for that Shelley. I've been in contact with Efe at the Enforcement & Financial Crime Division of the FCA for some time now, and she is well on the case. I have also provided her with court papers and all necessary documentation to prove that the CCJ was obtained by fraud and deception.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I think they’re still appealing the OFT decisions to revoke licences.

This page only shows FCA history – the history is with the OFT!

Well they are still at it got a letter from them(HFO Capital) this morning demanding payment!! 1st letter this year though

I thought this would be all over now having had 12 years of hell from this bunch!!.

HFO CAPITAL LIMITED

REGISTERED ADDRESS: 22 BRIDGE STREET, RINGSEND, DUBLIN 4

HFO Capital Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Interim Permission Number 614989.

REGISTRATION NUMBER: 446327

VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER: IE9673073N

The above is from HFO Capital Limited Web Site

• 1 month later...
I have visited my archives of records and dug out the Turnbull Rutherford file for this historical debt.

This is how the debt unravelled;

Mercers chased missing pyts Sept 2004

Acct passed to Credit Solutions Jan 2005 - the usual formal demand, discount letters etc

Wescots involved and paid 3 X £8.00 whilst I sorted out personal issues

Acc t ret'd to B/C Nov 2005

Lots of calls from a call centre in India and threats - all notes taken still in my possession

Judgment for claimant Apr 2008 £xxx.xx

Legal advice taken and requ judgment set-aside Sept 2008 - dismissed

Variation Order made Oct 2008 £xxx.xx

Instalments agreed min amount monthly

Letter to T/R requesting breakdown of pyts received and balance o/s Oct 2011

Continued with monthly s/o until summer 2013

However, it appears I have OVER PAID by £23.07 - What on earth was I thinking about????

Now whilst going through my file I have identified their original Claim form particulars and it reads as follows;

"On satisfaction of the claim and costs and interest there will be an unpaid balance of ------------(left blank) to be paid by the defendant which is accruing interest at the rate of 12% P.A

Therefore, as their claim did not state a further balance amount - there is nothing outstanding on this account ( IS THERE?) - infact, quite the opposite - they owe me £23.07 plus interest.

Would I be opeing a can of worms to claim it back?

For those of you who may want to research HFO Service Limited a little further you might find this link useful; http://www.gbrdirect.eu/AvailableProducts.aspx?code=446327&regAuthor=IECROCR

Surprise, surprise. Today I have received a letter from 'assest LINK capital' who apparently have bought the debt from HFO Services Limited. :)

I have to laugh, because HFO obviously want as much money as they could scrounge together but they won't be getting a penny out of me.

I wrote to FCA with all the relevant evidence that I had complied with the original court order and haven't heard anything from them since.

I'm not sure what to do about these new asset idiots, whether to write and tell them to clear orft or ignore it?

Thought please.........

You are the third thread today - I am feeling a bit miffed at not getting one! I would ignore it for the minute and let us see what stunt they pull next!

Other treads are

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?189053-HFO-Services-and-Windywoo.&p=4661555#post4661555

and

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?434883-HFO-chasing-old-welcome-car-CCJ-almost-paid-off-they-say-no-its-not&p=4661544#post4661544

I can only think that these chancers are looking for a Christmas Bonus

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

How can one check their credit file if they do not have a bank account? Is there a company that will do a postal version?

You have a statutory entitlement to a report by sending CRA postal request along with £2 fee.

But why on earth - and how - do you live with no bank account? Anyone can get a basic one. Here are some details and a list of most providers :

http://www.money.co.uk/current-accounts/basic-bank-accounts.htm

As for Link, I wouldn't be contacting them unless I absolutely had to: they are - how shall we put it - not pleasant.

I, for one, would love to live with no bank account. The whole industry from retail banking to investment banking is corrupt and merely fuels a capitalist system that is slowly evolving back to a feudal society.

Intend

You have a statutory entitlement to a report by sending CRA postal request along with £2 fee.

But why on earth - and how - do you live with no bank account? Anyone can get a basic one. Here are some details and a list of most providers :

http://www.money.co.uk/current-accounts/basic-bank-accounts.htm

As for Link, I wouldn't be contacting them unless I absolutely had to: they are - how shall we put it - not pleasant.

It's a family member who does not have a bank account and anything they require goes through mine so they're fine. A basic account is not needed but I do need to check their credit file to ensure it is in order, hence the question how they'll check them out if they don't have a bank account as clarification of their details. How do we apply for a paper request, is there a form?