HFO Capital/Services/Roxburghe - OFT Minded to Revoke Licences!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3388 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roxburgh collect on behalf of Talk Talk and have been trying to get me to pay a file fee even though I didnt owe Talk Talk money.....so they are fine ones to whinge.

Good news though, and hope more companies will be closed faster than this has taken.

What happens about the dodgy court cases, will somebody be appointed to sort those out.

Indeed this is good news - but there will now be a vacuum.. who will fill it ??

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

If people are still having issues with HFO/ Roxburghe please continue with complaints to the OFT.

Good to see you here BA.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hopefully the first of many....

:lol:

Successfully claimed back mis-sold PPI (Barclays Bank) 2009-10 (£8500)

Ran a paid-for DMP. Deeply respect those who self-manage a DMP; it is possible to do with the help of fellow CAGGERS

Offered F&F to all my creditors. All closed out including a particularly intransigent and stubborn one - who eventually saw sense after 10 months of nonsense!

Does not condone debt avoidance but violently disagrees with the antics of debt collectors and their behavior towards the ones trying to pay. I am a great believer in what goes around, comes around. Keep up the good fight!

Roxburghe to appeal, don't forget the lies linking Barclays/ HFO and ROXBURGHE I've lots of stuff to send to the OFT, just been waiting for the opportunity...

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Do you have a contact BA? Guess knowing you the answer is yes :-)

Not got the new contact, I'm busy til Fri will them send my Rox stuff to OFT. There was an issue with a lot of Barclaycard accounts which HFO said they bought, but Barclaycard records showed they were sold to Rox.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

i've had a bad day at work. Having surgery tomorrow, was feeling rubbish BUT this news is the BEST ................ Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :whoo:

Hope all goes well mate.

Ok well I can't pm ya but he's more than interested in any details you have.

If you can PM me, or at least try, CAG have stopped me from sending PM,s, don't know if I can receive them, cheers.

As highlighted in the recent press release from the OFT http://www.oft.gov.uk/news-and-updates/press/2014/08-14 is this referring to the same 'Turnbull' as in the solicitors Turnbull Rutherford?

If so, should they be currently chasing any debt?

Santander PPI X 2 **WON** claims on behalf of son (Oct 2010/ Mar 2011)

Citicard O/H (PPI) - **WON** Compound Interest Dec 2011

Citicard O/H (Charges) Bailiffs sent in August 2012

Barclaycard - **WON** Compound Interest Oct 2011

Monument - account information being sought for OH

Citicard - self - N1 submitted August 2012

Barclaycard - self - **WON** damages for non disclosure/information now rec'd. Aug 2012

Barclaycard - relation - Failed SAR sent 29/09/11

Halifax SAR sent 18/08/2011 for relation

LTSB - SAR sent 09/08/2011 for friend

As highlighted in the recent press release from the OFT http://www.oft.gov.uk/news-and-updates/press/2014/08-14 is this referring to the same 'Turnbull' as in the solicitors Turnbull Rutherford?

If so, should they be currently chasing any debt?

Yes it is the the same people and they can continue to trade as they're appealing the licence refusal.

• 3 weeks later...