HFO Capital/Services/Roxburghe - OFT Minded to Revoke Licences!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3389 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One Mr. Turnbull of Turnbull Rutherford boss of HFO,

and less intelligent than the pumpkin.

Brig

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

One Mr. Turnbull of Turnbull Rutherford boss of HFO,

and less intelligent than the pumpkin.

Brig

Ah ha. So now I know who is ignoring all the letters I send back to TR telling them that the ex no longer lives here. I think you are right Brig., he must be less intelligent than the pumpkin and probably has worse literacy skills as he is unable to read the messages I write on the letters I return. If he could read, then he would stop bl**dy well writing to my address!!

I recently returned a letter to the Northampton bulk place the other day, telling them that I had notified HFO on numerous occassions that the ex no longer lives here and that all letters from HFO had been returned accordingly. I wonder if anyone at Northampton will bother to take any notice of my comments and stop HFO getting yet another CCJ by default. Probably not!

By the way, I'm pretty sure I was at school with the bloke in the second photo. The red hat looks very like the ones we had to wear :oops: The first pic looks like me after a heavy weekend and the last pic looks scarely like the ex. Gulp!

• 3 months later...

Debt collection agency HFO (UK) Holdings is being liquidated, with Asher Miller of David Rubin and Partners appointed to handle the process.

A notice was filed on Monday for creditors of the firm to stake claims for debts owed to them by the firm by 7 March 2012.

Miller was appointed by the company and it’s creditors on 6 February to handle the liquidation process following a creditor’s meeting on 26 January.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?338235-HFO-(UK)-gone-t**s-up-)-Credit-Today...

I am sure there will be many who will want to send letters of condolence ??

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 2 weeks later...

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 2 months later...

Bringing up this thread, it is now a year since the OFT were minded to refuse/revoke HFO Services, HFO Capital and Roxburghes licences, HFO Services have not had a valid licence since September 2009, come on OFT time to pull the plug on these cowboys.

Edited by broken arrow

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

• 9 months later...

Update, Roxburghe,s licence expired on the 25th of February and they have now applied for a new one which is pending, OFT still minded to revoke.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

• 2 months later...
http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?338235-HFO-(UK)-gone-t**s-up-)-Credit-Today...

I am sure there will be many who will want to send letters of condolence ??

Just read the "Refuse to Renew"........ How bloomin marvelous, however Im just wondering if foul play is going on as Roxburghe used to send their threatograms on Red letter headed paper under the name Roxburghe Uk Ltd signed s.dargonne. All of a sudden its just "Roxburghe" in blue... no Mr Dargonne.. Anyone have any thoughts of this... Ive also seen sobell sending letters from the SW19 postcode of Turnbull fame ?????

• 8 months later...

http://www.credittoday.co.uk/article/16628/online-news/three-debt-firms-deemed-unfit-lose-credit-licences

The Office of Fair Trading (OFT) has refused to renew the consumer credit licences of three debt businesses, including Roxburghe.

Debt purchaser HFO Capital and two associated debt collection agencies, HFO Services Limited and Roxburghe (UK) Limited, have been declared “unfit” by the OFT and will not have their licences renewed.

Edited by citizenB