Natwest Advantage Gold Account Mis-sold

shah2002uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4714 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My mother wanted to remortgage the house and get some money to pay off some personal debts my father had left behind. She was booked an appointment by a broker friend to see the someone at Natwest bank.

The following week my mother went to the bank in Piccadilly, London with my brother. At the branch the lady opened a advantage gold account :evil: stating that she would get a better mortgage offer if an advantage gold account was opened. My brother asked about the charges for the account, the lady at the bank said that there would be no charges until the account was opened and money had been deposited into the account.

The mortgage did not go through, so my mother left it at that thinking since the lady said that if no money was put into the account than she don't have to pay charges .

Now comes a letter from Apex Credit Management saying that Natwest has passed the account onto them for non-payment of bank charges.

How can my mother challenge this since she was mis-sold the bank account was mis-sold?

Thanks

Check out the Advantage Gold first to see if it offers you anything you are using at present as it can save you money in some circumstances, more than the annual payment.

How much are the charges they are asking you to pay?