online default judgment - urgent

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4694 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I thought that claimant had to send the documents on which they rely so defendant can put together their defence, sent a SAR (not a cpr request) no documetns received, only the claim form, now judgement by default????

is this usual?? i have now done a cpr request but surely the agreement should have been attached at some time and sent to me and the court before judgement is given??

what next?

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

Did you send the acknowledgement of service to the court which would

have given you more time to put a defence together, documents should be attached to the claim

but if you did no acknowledge I would be surprised if you woul be allowed to get a set aside.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Did you send the acknowledgement of service to the court which would

have given you more time to put a defence together, documents should be attached to the claim

but if you did no acknowledge I would be surprised if you woul be allowed to get a set aside.

yes did acknowledge, and no documents ever sent or attached by claimant.

hmmm, I wonder if i can just sign into claims online, say, such and such owes XXXX amount, and then just wait for judgment, wow so easy, like printing money.

seriously though, this cant be right can it.

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

No it can,t although if you didn't file a defence and were time out perhaps you could get set aside on the

fact that no documents were supplied before the judgement.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

No it can,t although if you didn't file a defence and were time out perhaps you could get set aside on the

fact that no documents were supplied before the judgement.

despite being issued a subject access request!!!

You will need to put every detail of their failures to comply with the requests made all in all

you have plenty to go on and it's then down to the Judge.

It's well past that stage now Gaston what is needed is to set aside the judgement in default.

thanks for your replies :)

Hi Maybelline,

If the claim was issued via the Northampton Bulk Centre, It is my understanding that they do not have to attach any documents but they should mention the documents they intend to rely on in the POC, did they mention any on the N1 form?

It is at that point you request copies of the documents they refer to under CPR.

Who has made the claim? Did you get a Letter before Action?

More information here will give others the ability to point you in the right direction.