loan payments to cover bank charges

cheekismo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6268 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Chekismo

You MUST do whatever the Court asks. If the order of the Court is relating to the CPR18 request, then DO IT NOW!!

YOu can find a rejection letter template in the library and in the FAQs.

Suggestion: read the FAQs and step-by-step guide. You will get a much clearer picture of the routine and won't be fazed. You'll also save time waiting for someone to answer your questions.

have a look at my main thread (natwesttookmymoney - v - natwest - link via my name on the left of this box)) for answers to those two questions. You'll find them in my particulars of claim.

Best

Westy

Westy

If you like my post, click the scales!!

Nov 1 2006 Preliminary letter

21 Feb 2007 - cheque arrived for charges+DEBIT interest +Statutory Interest! Hurray!

Read all about it: natwesttookmymoney - v- NatWest

DONATE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO KEEP THE SITE GOING.

What can you claim? Vampiress has a good idea:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/69877-what-can-you-claim.html

Anything I say is just a suggestion. I'm a bigmouth, not a lawyer!

Exactly the same happened to me my debt to the bank amounted to just over £14,000 (made up of 2 loans for £3500 and £7500 and o/d of £2500)then they consolidated and I owed them over £22,000. We are at the 'court' stage now, but for various reasons only known to themselves they have put the case on hold. I am hoping to have it struck out completely as Natwest have not responded to my CPR 18 request to disclose their true costs and have not given me a copy of the loan agreement either.