style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2998 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all , is it just me or does any one else find that when they get in there fax machine is out of paper due to unsolicitored junk fax's ??:-x I know its now an old fashioned way of communicating but some people do still like to use the fax , ive contacted the FPS and asked not to receive any more junk but this does not apear to work , the faxs i receive all are sent from an international number but are advertising british firms , where do they get there information from and could the ICO do any thing about it ?? sorry for the rant but came back to night expecting to find an important document that had been faxed but only found reams and reams of junk and the machine had run out of paper :-x

Thanks

CB

Still Fighting 4 PPI claims getting there slowly :smile:

FPS? are they an arm like the TPS and MPS. Didnt know they did one for fax's.

How long ago did you submit your FPS request, I submitted one for the TPS and was informed it would take up to 28 days before it became active.

Could be the same for the FPS.

You say you've got a fax, why not get a modem card for your pc and use that instead. You will save a fortune on paper and just be able to delete unwanted fax's

Hi Pooky

Yes they are like the tps and takes around 28 days but ive joined it before around a year ago and still get the junk may think about a card but I do like my old machine

Cheers

CB

If thats the case then I think you have good grounds to have something done about the companies still sending you junk

Just get as much info on the companies that are sending you the junk and report them to the FPS as they are in breach of some regulations, I dont know exactly which as I've not read up on it but will try and find something.

Just looked on the FPS site, theres a link there to make a complaint

Edited by pooky2483
  • Confused 1

Thanks Pooky will have a look at the site

CB