going to court??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5323 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, for starters, they are not taking you to court, YOU are taking THEM to court.

If you mean, has Lloyds ever defended, the answer is no. Like all others, they say they will, and huff and puff, and ... settle.

Having said that, you are absolutely right in your approach. I have had 3 settled claims, have another 2 on the burn now, and I treat every single one as if it was the one that will end up in front of a judge, however improbable (one is for £65 all in, I'm in Croydon and the solictor in Cheshire...:rolleyes:)

For everyone who reads this post, I'll say it again:

WE CAN NEVER AFFORD TO BE COMPLACENT.

:-)

I've just received acknowledge ment of servicedated 13/09 Lloyds have responded with intent to defend all of the claim, I am, like you gonna treat it as if I was going to end up getting dressed up and going to court! Hopefully they will cave in beforehand but they have 28days to file their defence so i've got my fingers and toes crossed at the mo!

Bookworm........ I want to add my claim onto litigation but it says to PM a mod but when I try all their meassages are full so I can't send my dets, can you take it from the forum????

Thanks Donna xx

Subject Access sent - 28/06/068)

Prelim Sent - 22/07/06:roll:

Standard Bog Off received - 03/08/2006:mad:

LBA sent - 07/08/06

Expiry of LBA - 21st Aug No reply as of yet so

Moneyclaim issued - 01/09/2006:lol: ( I even gave them an extra 10 days before issuing claim! ) THE SWINES!

Notice of issue received 11/09/2006

Acknowledgement of service received 13/09/06

28 DAYS & COUNTING!

Total Claim - £3,966.04 inc Interest

Lloyds Platinum Visa Subject access sent 11/06/2006

"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy"

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping"

"We didn't actually overspend our budget. The allocation simply fell short of our expenditure."

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."

Harry,

You may be interested in my thread, located in the Scotland Section entitled 'Court Hearing, Thursday 14th September.'

Whilst we did go to Court, we were advised by a solicitor not to, as our claim had essentially been adressed.

I suspect if Lloyds do say they will defend the claim, there defence will be identicle to the one I posted.

Danny