lost apeal for esa and dismissed new claim help

simon74
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4728 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi guys new here ,wish id come along lot sooner .

to cut a long story short ,i had to re claim esa after a seperation with partner.

well i made a claim for esa ,years prior i was signed of for 8 years ,but i had to make the new claim

as living now single and i didnt realise my old claim had run out as ex got a job.

so i made a claim for esa ,i had medical at home due to aggraphobia,i was knocked back

i took it to tribunal ,and they knocked me back .

i made a new claim a month ago to find out they dismissed it as i had claimed the same again,on same condition.

yet my medication has doubled ? of which id say makes it a worse condition.

i dont know what to do havent been able to sleep ,no fixed aboud ,no money or anything to live on for a month.

and they havent even the decency to send a letter to say they dissmissed my new claim .

also this dosnt make matters worse as i cannot go to social to sign on for work as iam aggraphobic ,i do feel im ready to crack :evil:

anyone please offer a little advice please :?:

hi guys new here ,wish id come along lot sooner .

to cut a long story short ,i had to re claim esa after a seperation with partner.

well i made a claim for esa ,years prior i was signed of for 8 years ,but i had to make the new claim

as living now single and i didnt realise my old claim had run out as ex got a job.

so i made a claim for esa ,i had medical at home due to aggraphobia,i was knocked back

i took it to tribunal ,and they knocked me back .

i made a new claim a month ago to find out they dismissed it as i had claimed the same again,on same condition.

yet my medication has doubled ? of which id say makes it a worse condition.

i dont know what to do havent been able to sleep ,no fixed aboud ,no money or anything to live on for a month.

and they havent even the decency to send a letter to say they dissmissed my new claim .

also this dosnt make matters worse as i cannot go to social to sign on for work as iam aggraphobic ,i do feel im ready to crack :evil:

anyone please offer a little advice please :?:

Hi,

can you state the timeframes

What an awful situation simon74.

I believe you do have to have a new or worse condition, which you have, so ask if you can appeal the decision, I don't know if you can.

I would ring Citizen's Advice in your situation and/or a Welfare Rights Officer if your council has one.

I hope you get it sorted.

- dj

Benefits rules are complex, and although I do try to inform and support people, I may get it wrong because the rules apply to individual claimants and their particular circumstances.

What an awful situation simon74.

I believe you do have to have a new or worse condition, which you have, so ask if you can appeal the decision, I don't know if you can.

- dj

Only if it's within 6 months, that's why the timeframe from the OP is needed.

thanks guy for your help ,well ive rung ,for a crisis loan ,and got a enough as they see for a week .

also a new sick note saying i have worsened and medications doubled

also a letter of my gp saying he sorry about all my difficult times .

i am getting faxed accross today ,so well if that dosnt help me get some money.

i really dont see how others cope if a 6 month time gap between claims .

many thanks to all that stopped by and spoke thanks :wink:

There's not normally a gap.

Say you first claim on the 1st Jan, normally it's about March before a medical, then you fail the medical.

You then appeal (while appealing you get the assessment rate)

It will normally be many months until you appeal is heard maybe a year.

If you win the appeal you will get backpayments (from week 14 of claim)

If the appeal is rejected as long as it in after June (almost certainly will be) you can start a new claim with exactly the same condition.