BankFodder BankFodder

the_shadow

Paltry fine as "he's of limited means now" ah bless...

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3185 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

The ICO have today fined Mr Crossley as a sole trader who's company allowed a severe breach of the data protection act a massive total of £1,000. The ICO did warn that it could have been as high as £200,000 IF he was still trading.

ICO report HERE

Are You as Anonymous on CAG as You Think You Are? *Link*

The CAG is a free help site,should you be offered help that requires payment,please report it to site team.

Deal with your debts:

STEP ONE - Dont Panic! | STEP TWO - Priority & Non Priority Debts | STEP THREE - Personal Budget Sheet | STEP FOUR - A SAFE bank Account | STEP FIVE - Dealing with Priority Debts | STEP SIX - Non-priority Debts | STEP SEVEN - Non-Priority Debt-Repayment Opt1 | STEP EIGHT - Non-Priority Debt-Repayment Opt2 | STEP NINE - Perils of Consolidation | STEP TEN - RE-Evaluate Frequently

***** SERIOUSLY IN DEBT, DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, TRY NationalDebtLine's MoneySteps *****

IMPORTANT: Please take my advice in the spirit it is given and on the basis that I am expressing my opinion, These opinions are not endorsed by CAG in anyway and are offered informally without prejudice or warranty of any kind. These opinions are solely based upon the knowledge I've gained from this fantastic site and life in general. I have NO legal training.

I agree hardly likely to prove much of a hardship or discourage others.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Disgraceful!!!!

:lol:

Successfully claimed back mis-sold PPI (Barclays Bank) 2009-10 (£8500)

Ran a paid-for DMP. Deeply respect those who self-manage a DMP; it is possible to do with the help of fellow CAGGERS

Offered F&F to all my creditors. All closed out including a particularly intransigent and stubborn one - who eventually saw sense after 10 months of nonsense!

Does not condone debt avoidance but violently disagrees with the antics of debt collectors and their behavior towards the ones trying to pay. I am a great believer in what goes around, comes around. Keep up the good fight!

It certainly makes you wonder who's side the so called regulatory bodies are on.:jaw:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Orf with their heads/hands or any other bodily parts:madgrin:

It certainly makes you wonder who's side the so called regulatory bodies are on.:jaw:

No it doesn't, it only confirms what we already knew.

Less than 8 pence for every person humiliated by Crossley and his amateurish company.

Pathetic!!

Still on the plus side a further damning indictment of Crossley and Co's ignorance of all things computer. Almost a shame there are no more cases being brought by TCP/IP expert ACS Law when the ICO has just publicly called them incompetent in all matters concerning IT and the internet. There are some juicy bits in that reprt which might be produced in ones defence against an ACS law action.

IMO it was probably quite fortunate for ACS Law that their legal incompetence was ripped apart at such an early stage, if things had progressed to a higher more involved level then they would certainly have been shredded by anyone who produced somebody who actually understands how the various protocols work as a witness.

Edited by Jasper1965

As of 03/03/12 please do not under any circumstances wait for my further input or guidance on any current thread or defence of a court claim I might have been involved in on or through Cag.

Jasper1965

hmmm limited means with a bentley on the drive and a £700,000 house? can't post links yet but goto pc pro and its the top story.

hmmm limited means with a bentley on the drive and a £700,000 house? can't post links yet but goto pc pro and its the top story.

Here it is. http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/367624/the-luxury-lifestyle-of-the-hard-up-file-sharing-lawyer

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) earlier this month announced it would have fined Crossley £200,000 for the security breach, but reduced the fine to a mere £800 after Crossley submitted a signed statement claiming he was now of “limited means”.
Maybe an investigation into perjury is in order?

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Perhaps a bank or sub-prime lender actually owns it all:violin::?:

Read next month's PC Pro - on sale 16 June - for more exclusive revelations about ACS Law and the flaws in the ICO investigation.
I can't wait for the next installment. ;)

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT