a message to dave and Bankfodder

baconbuttyman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6595 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i would like to thank you for this site and was wondering if there was anything i could do to help you guys, i dont really have any experience in law but if there is any thing like research ect pm me an i will help you guys out, i know how hard you are working with this site so just ask

mick

TOTALLY debt free as of 2007, Fantastic,

Thanks. Comments are much appreciated.

the best way that people can help at the moment is simply to come to the site often and spend some time going round and helping other people. This takes a load of our shoulders and also makes the it more valuable to other users and makes them more confident about getting their money back.

the second thing which would be helpful is to post about us and what is happening on every forum you can think of or to every local newspaper or national newspaper or other media site you can think of. Include our link to increase our Google ratings.

Continued publicity is really important. We have a user base of over 10,000 - but actually it is a drop in the ocean.

We would like to get 50,000 - 75,000 by the end of the year.

the we can start to get people to listen

There you are, there are the two things we need.

Thanks. Comments are much appreciated.

the best way that people can help at the moment is simply to come to the site often and spend some time going round and helping other people. This takes a load of our shoulders and also makes the it more valuable to other users and makes them more confident about getting their money back.

the second thing which would be helpful is to post about us and what is happening on every forum you can think of or to every local newspaper or national newspaper or other media site you can think of. Include our link to increase our Google ratings.

Continued publicity is really important. We have a user base of over 10,000 - but actually it is a drop in the ocean.

We would like to get 50,000 - 75,000 by the end of the year.

the we can start to get people to listen

There you are, there are the two things we need.

will do

but NOT customers' own letters

Dig dig dig?

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/07/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6595 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks