Jump to content

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3690 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Since living in this property I have changed suppliers a few times to get the best deals. For some strange reason a couple of years ago I moved from Southern Electric to Npower and immediately they said I was £300 in arrears! I must have been drunk when I changed to them! I had never been in arrears with SE. While I was with Npower they kept increasing my direct debits until I was eventually paying £230/month and I was still in debt with them! This for a normal 3 bed semi dual fuel contract. Eventually I came to my senses and am now with Age Uk as I am over 60. They immediately dropped my dd to £175/month and said that would probably even be too much. I recently received a £400 refund from them and they have now re-assessed my dd to £86/month.


I am now wondering if I was being grossly overcharged by Npower and is there any way I can check if they were overcharging me? And more to the point can I get some of it back?



Edited by MARTIN3030
Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you check the meter readings against those you were billed for ?

Its a case of going through them all,finding out what was due,what was paid,and then subtract the refunds.

Have a happy and prosperous 2013 by avoiiding Payday loans. If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Advice offered by Martin3030 is not supported by any legal training or qualification.Members are advised to use the services of fully insured legal professionals when needed.



Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Dem


You can send a SAR Request, they will send you all the bill's for six years plus. You can work through them, see which Tarriffs you were put on, your usage.



Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...