Unknown PremierMan Account - Cabot

jones3579

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3909 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone,

A while ago I started receiving letters from Cabot saying I had defaulted for a Premier Man account, I have never had a premier man account that i can recall, I do not have any catalogues. I sent them a letter back saying this and also mentioning about them supplying the original credit agreement.

I have now had a letter back from them saying they are unable to obtain a copy of said agreement, and are now asking if anyone else could have taken out the account in my name.

My question is, how do I now get them off my back and get rid of this debt? Do I simply write back and say that no one has taken an account out in my name? Or is there another way?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Steve

Hi and welcome to CAG

There is another way. IGNORE. They are phishing for someone with the same name as you and you bit hence the repeat letter. You have told them it's not you and that should be it.

The only time to repond to them is if their 'solicitors' contact you.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE