BankFodder BankFodder

watchinginvestigation2011

Alright, who forgot to put the money in the meter at cag tonight?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3262 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

:lol:well the updated anti-scatty female filter obv didn't work then:lol:

dx

• Confused 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.

Start running :razz:

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

:lol:well the updated anti-scatty female filter obv didn't work them:lol::lol:

dx

:lol:Quite happy to be described as scatty:lol:

This seems about the best thread to put this in, unless someone can point me to somewhere better. Since whatever was done on Tuesday night some of us have lost the date and post numbering on posts again.

already fixed

dx

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.

already fixed

dx

no it aint

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

My data and post numbering and date/time are okay, I am using Windows 7 Home Premium and Firefox

Mine was messy and not aligned properly but it's ok now.

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

on IE8 and windows XP and there is no date time stamps on any posts in any threads I look at, even this one, which is quite a pain in the proverbial cause you dont know when they were posted

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

can i suggest you reset ie8

go

tools/iternet options/advanced

hit the reset button

then close and re-open ie

dx