So Osama Bin Laden is finally dead. I want proof!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4256 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It might also help Gaddaffi to give up and leave as the majority of the people of that country want.

It also takes the focus off other main US problems. ie their defecit, budget and unemployment problems. Gives Obama a bit of time to sort it out.

GENIUS!!!!!!:whoo:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a hell of a lot of sceptics on various new channels also.:-(

So I'm glad I'm not the only one.:razz:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

I am sceptical about this. If he is dead then why not take his body back to America and be willing to pvide the familys of the9/11 vitcims and the 7/7 vitims and othrs that have suffered due to him the proof people want. Ok yes ty can say its hi from DNA bt i am not so ready to jump u and down celebrate re this news item as much as l was when they announced d proved saddam was in custory and he had died.

Ok my reasons are personal due to my step family being involved in the first and second gulf war and step familys partners being sent to iraq and afgan.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Americans Special Forces would have used hat cams and other surveilance equipment (without a doubt). If he IS dead, there will be photographs or footage somewhere. If the US forces (president) choose not to release proof, then billions of people will always wonder 'is he really dead, or is this another US cover up (conspiracy). Each passing hour, there are more and more people questioning why the body has been buried at sea already. And from now on (until proof is given), there will be many more questions that need answering. Even the American citizens (when the celebrations die down) will be asking questions.

I am a born sceptic and jumped on the bandwagon straight away. I am just glad I never got completely shot down in flames by you lot.:razz:

Osama Bin Laden is dead................How do you know?...................Because Barack Obama told me so, and he is God and therefore would never tell me a lie.

Just bring our guys home now anyway. At least this country would be happy.

Sod'em.

I agree with you. How can the family of service men and wemon and others that are dead or injured due to his or people acting in his names actions believe he is dead without proof.

America we are all waiting for some type of proof.

Edited by The GodMother
^&*^%$& keyboard is deciding which button work.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

ABC news have released pictures of inside the building AFTER the bodies had been removed. Yes, there is blood everywhere, but so what?

That still hasn't convinced me of anything. If anything, the US is a very proud nation and would more than relish in the fact that they had killed the Worlds Most Wanted Man.

So why don't they brag about it as usual. Why get rid of the body AT SEA? (not a Muslim tradition) although Barack Obama was said to have stated he would acknowledge the fact he is Muslim and would let him have a Muslim funeral.

http://abcnews.go.com/

I follow your reasoning but the american presidents are all about image...imagine if he was found to be wrong.......

Edit:Cant fault your final sentence tho :-D

Exactly. It's all about image. He is known at the moment as the President that destroyed the murderer of thousands of American citizens (amongst other countries), and also ended the reign of the worlds most wanted man, which will in turn guarantee another spell in office. That accolade alone is worth the risk of getting caught out. What will he lose if he gets caught? A job and a bit of face (well they can't hang him for lying anyway), that's all. Anyone that had anything to do with any operations will be sworn to secrecy, and anyone involved will be highly trusted officials.

Edited by SOD'EM

Elton John, said to be perparing a song for OBL's memorial service, Sandals in the Bin, should be in record stores soon.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Killed by American forces who say they have his body and will take it straight away to be buried at sea. How are we to believe he is dead?

Under Islamic law bodies have to be buried within 24 hours. Even Iran would think twice about having him buried on their soil, so they probably had little choice I'm sure they took plenty of tissue samples of the raddled old corpse before they shoved him overboard!

What would you gain by by it if he was still out there?

Exactly!!!!

And I always thought it was a crime now to dump rubbish in the sea.:|

Imagine someone relaxing away on the shore and osama bin ladin appears beside you:madgrin:

LOL.....Then the Americans would say "It wasn't us that put him in there":razz:

with the pressure of the whole westen world plus the most of the easten world expecting a perfect response.there a needed respect not for this fallen bad guy but the impact his death will have on the world put your self in the shoes responsible for the actions ahead people are fragile when dealing with huge numbers of opinions, a slow realization is in order in my opinion let this sink in slowly bring hope back to those expecting it and awakening to the truth for those who need it. world consciousness is the future how would you act if you where responsible.

Why didn't the Pakistan Government deal with his burial?.....

he was dead and 'buried' before they knew anything about it! :)

DEAD!!!!!........(as Jim Royal would say) MY AR$E!!!!!
:) relax

Trust the Saudi's to chicken out!
his 'home' country as well! :)

....'You can't handle the truth!'
quite right. and, ironically, it is often the conspiracy theorists who can't? :)

:)